Author Topic: Mafia 1 - Generic Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Won  (Read 35868 times)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Mafia 1 - Generic Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Won
« on: March 18, 2006, 10:22:18 PM »
Welcome to a deeply troubled town. The mafia seems to have taken over this town. Several vicious crimes have made the people decide to get rid of this mafia once and for all.

There's one strange thing about this town. Everybody seems to have some sort of job..

Here are the rules for this game:

* Do not edit or delete any of your posts. Do not edit for correcting typo's. So even if you make a mistake (spelling or freudian slips) you cannot go back and edit any of your posts.
    * Use this thread and only this thread for discussion.
    * All votes ect. must be bolded. If it isn?t bolded, it isn't counted. ( I.e Vote:Der Hammer is a vote but vote-derhammer would not count. If you want to unvote just type Unvote you can unvote and vote as much as you want. You cant vote for yourself :D
    * All night choices must be received by me before the posted deadline. If your choice isn?t in by that time, no choice will be made that night, but I will remind you.
    * Once you're dead you're dead. Don't post when you're dead.
    * For a succesfull lynch, a clean majority is needed. (e.g. with 6 players alive, 4 are needed for a lynch).
    * When discussion slows down, a deadline will be set. Deadlines are flexible, and can be extended when discussion picks up again. Only half of the normally required amount is needed for a deadline-lynch. In case of a tie, the first one to reach the required amount will be lynched.

* You are not allowed to quote anything I post you. This will result in you simply being killed and out the game

Day 1 Begins (Everyone can now post in this thread. but read the rules first and the beginners guide)
Here is a recap
Dont discuss anything do with Mafia in the day unless you are told you can in your PM
Do not edit your posts....this can result in your removal from the game
Your votes must be like this Vote:Der Hammer and you can vote and unvote freely. Unvotes look like this Unvote
Dont quote anything I send you in a PM
Dont do anything stupid like saying "Hello, Im the Mafia Godfather...who am I meant to kill again" PM me if your not sure still about what you can do.

::)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 01:00:16 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Generic Mafia.... The First One Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 02:30:24 PM »
The sun rises all the quiet peaceful Italian town, but soon a siren call is heard. The crowd gather in the town square. They are all gathering around the corpse of

Mayors Son (Der Hammer).

It appears he has been shot in the night and killed in the most brutal fashion. Everyone whispers until the Mayor comes out.

"Those bastards have killed my son" he shouts. " I swear the culprits will pay".

He looks around at all 13 of you. "Im too angry too decide for myself so im leaving you lot in charge of sorting out this Mafia problem. None of you can leave the town until all the mafia are dead"

Day 1 Starts now!!!

Dead Players
Der Hammer: Mayors Son/Town Team
(note: I was never in the game and this is just an example of what a killing might look like)

Players still alive
Happy Axeman   
Churchofhalo     
TheQuigMaster   
Currieman           
ManicMonkeyMan
Hagler               
Ray Von Chong   
EmiLou             
Billyman             
Raygn Bull         
Monksie           
Gravey         
Amadjin     
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 05:51:57 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 02:41:53 PM »
I dont want to be killed, so lets get this show on the road!  :knuppel2:

my first suspicions that i'm tempted to lynch...
I want to lynch Amadjin cause he's welsh and disapears for weeks on end, so i dont trust him.  :laugh:
or
the Quigmaster, mysterious player who is virtually invisible, plus he's the GM's brother so i dont trust him!  :laugh:

what do you both have to say for yourselves?  convince me not to rally the lynch mob. >:D

Quig

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 02:48:14 PM »
Clearly if I am Der Hammers brother then I am innocent. As you can see, he is a townie. Also it means I am the mayors son so why would I kill my brother.

froganomis

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 02:50:38 PM »
umm...im innocent guv!i reckon it was that billyman fellow,never trust a man from the isle of scouse :D

or it could be quig,he could well have been jealous of his elder brother,as he would have taken over from thier father as mayor if the mayor had kicked the bucket

GraveyardBandit

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 02:52:21 PM »
i think it is billyman the italian scouser had to be in the mafia  ;)  ;)

my house was raided so thats sounds like a scouser  :D  ;)

froganomis

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 02:53:32 PM »
that was me sorry gravey,was looking for sugar....a mans gotta have sugar in his coffee :D

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 02:54:30 PM »
maybe thequig's a 'bastard' brother of the hammers, so like amadjin says, Jealousy could play a big part. :hmmm:

A scouse Italian, now that is dodgy!  :hmmm:

froganomis

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 02:57:08 PM »
is there anyone we can trust? ???

GraveyardBandit

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »
i think its axeman, he started the whole topic off, and is instantly over looked as it seems he is trying to sort it out  :laugh:, really he could be the mafia godfather..  :o

froganomis

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 03:05:08 PM »
maybe we should lynch axy your right but then whats saying you shouldnt be lynched gravey? oh god :S so damn hard...no ones safe....

Quig

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 03:05:21 PM »
Amadjin sounds dodgey. I'm going to vote: Amadjin. Ransacking someones house. Mafia!

froganomis

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2006, 03:06:45 PM »
haha thats a bit foolhardy,being lynched for sugar....what is the world coming to.....

Quig

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 03:08:04 PM »
Now he is trying to denie it. Clearly he is mafia.

sweeney

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2006, 03:32:54 PM »
Also it means I am the mayors son so why would I kill my brother.

I reckon you killed your brother as he has a had a goregous girlfriend and you couldn't bear to see them together anyore and wanted her all for yourself ;)

billyman

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 03:39:05 PM »
still fuckin puzzled by all this, maybe i should watch n see what happens over the nexy few days.

any and i meen anyone comesa closea t'me and i will steal yer bitch and sleep wiv yer ma! >:D

froganomis

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 04:00:58 PM »
well i aint likely to admit to it am i lol,i havent been lynched yet have i? and if im goin to be,remember the moral of the story-dont take sugar without askin,cos then apparently your mafia ???

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 04:05:53 PM »
I reckon Amadjin had a hand in this because of his supposed sugar stealing habit!
But then again it could be the quigmaster because he is Der Hammer's bro!
Or maybe Billyman is infact a scouse italian!

Oh, there are so many suspects!

froganomis

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 04:15:28 PM »
VOTE:THEQUIGMASTER

i have good reason to beleive he killed his brother :admin:

And im poor so i gotta steal for my food  :'( :laugh: i call ecnomical hatred,im poor your all rich,and pickin on the monority  ;)  :laugh: :boxed:

Edit by Der Hammer: Dont be a berk and nomore editing your posts Amadjin  :D or you will be  :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 05:25:28 PM by Der Hammer »

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 04:42:14 PM »
Well I take it I am not the only one completly confused and wondering how this will work, still might as well add to this completly random speculation :D

I'm all up for a random and completly foundless lynching, will check back later with my choice ;)

Who to lynch or not lynch or think about lynching ???

My head hurst I'm going to watch tv.