Author Topic: Underdark Update  (Read 491 times)

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
Underdark Update
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:02:16 PM »
Yet another new update and another chance for the devs to upset the entire player base by giving them the sausage.

Tradebar changes were supposed to include reduced price coalescent wards and preservation wards and at the last minute after everyone had prepped for it they were taken away completely!!

Now instead coal wards can only be bought from the Zen market for real money.
This is a huge mistep and a big deal as coal wards are an essential for upgrading.

To compound the arse banging further this weeks double Ad, double XP and double enchants events were stealth removed and replaced with a double RP event in a weeks time, yeah double RP will be fun when your spending 7 quid per coal ward and 3 quid for some pres wards just to upgrade your gear!

They screwed over the player base mod 5 which caused a huge drop in numbers and once again with these greedy cash grab tactics they are at it again.

Free to play? More like Free to shaft.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Re: Underdark Update
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 02:15:38 AM »
bummer, i need to upgrade to decent gems too, I had few weapons saved for the double astral diamonds, guess i'll just salvage them then haha
I guess they need to make money to fund the updates and servers, but there are always better ways of doing it.
Astral diamonds price is going up now too. 174 when i logged off :(

my wizard struggled on chapter 3 of the never dark quest pmsl
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:19:18 AM by Happy Axeman »

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 01:48:33 PM »
I don't mind them making money but what they have done here is a blatant bait and switch.

They have once again lied to the entire community, tried to manipulate us to line their pockets with a deceptive cash grab and generally fuck up our enjoyment.

For the first time for as long as I can remember I got in from work this morning and didn't log in to the game.

This whole thing once again has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:58:18 AM »
If i had spent money on the game, then i would be mighty pissed off too. From what i have read, they could be in a bit of trouble with M$ because what they have done is Fraud and then tried to cover it up.
700+hours and I havent spent nowt though, so its over my head slightly. Although am not sure am too keen on having to spend 1000zen to buy a ward to ugrade shit. lol