Author Topic: Mikeblues: Usual Suspects Mafia Game  (Read 27855 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mikeblues: Usual Suspects Mafia Game
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2011, 01:34:32 PM »
VOTE WESMANCITY  to get things moving.. 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2011, 09:24:05 PM »

Well i just went to the new forum are wondered where everything was, thought everything had gone !!

very unlike Steve to be so quiet.

A very cagey start from everyone, miasg why is Soze the focal point ? Do you think he is the only evil role ?

I only wtched the film for the first time a couple of days ago so maybe it fresh in my mind ... but with you being so on top with films this statement kinda suprised me.....

like last game with there being less players there can't be many on the evil side or the game would be over to soon. it makes sense soze is the evil one & like i said earlier his employee Kobayashi

I do agree that there maybe more than 2 teams though like last time with afro a team of his own type guy.... im wondering about keaton he was a rogue cop, a leader but never really part of the gang in the same way as the others.

anyway all this conjecture about the film is getting us nowhere for the moment ...

steve has been very quiet ... but he is right we need to get things moving
FOS afro he is being very quiet ;)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2011, 09:29:50 PM »
apparently afor needs help getting on the site ...

how does afro get on this site ...he says the new site has come up & he can't find this one anymore ???

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »
apparently afor needs help getting on the site ...

how does afro get on this site ...he says the new site has come up & he can't find this one anymore ???

sorry that should have said afro (lol my dyslexia)

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »
I'm sorry I forgot that the theme games we've played never follow the movies/shows they are based on .. my mistake.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
is there a hint of sarcasm in there :laugh:

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 10:14:54 PM »
Laser you have to go back through your internet history or mail afro the page link so he can get here.

I had the same problem yesterday.

I'm sorry I forgot that the theme games we've played never follow the movies/shows they are based on .. my mistake.

Well have created and run several themed based games i do use that experience to try and work out what roles would suit which characters. I am having trouble working out how the Kaiser Soze role would fit into a mafia game role.

With the smaller numbers the number of killing roles should be few otherwise the game will be over in a day of so. The last game had no mafia so just cult vs town. The movie doesn't really suggest a cult role here.

So i'm not really sure how it's going to pan out yet.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:09 PM »
I was sick from Saturday - Tuesday..  so no posts from me.. but i'm back in full health now.. 

Laser...

old link:  http://happyaxeman.co.uk/forums
new link:  http://happyaxeman.co.uk/forum

just add the "s" on the end of that and it'll be this old forum we are using now..

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2011, 01:09:20 PM »
sorry guys, i've been sick and out of work since friday..  doing better now..  :)

For me the one who seems the 'sussest' is Wes...  continually asking if people are soze.. 

Have we determined that Soze is an evil role?
          Wesmancity sure thinks so..

I asked twice, hardly continually.

*BY THE WAY WHATS WITH THE NEW FORUM? IT WAS A GOOD JOB I SAVED THIS LINK ON MY IPHONE OR I WOULD OF NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND THIS GAME AGAIN*
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2011, 01:40:37 PM »
?? another conversation for another forum i guess  ??
(axe said that something was messed up with this one.. so he's moving it over to the new one)

We'll finish this game out on this one though i guess.. 

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2011, 09:55:39 PM »
Sorry guys, I didnt come on for a couple of days and then i couldn't get the old website. So one vote from steve, no explanation, Wes is extremely active this early on, could be he has nothing to lose, could be that he wants to get out and get on everyone's good side early on.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2011, 10:21:12 PM »
blimey no one is really trying work stuff out with the game. At least Wes is active and trying to start communication. We need to try and post more or the game won't get anywhere. The four posts since my last post have not really contributed much, more about the new forum.

If the cops in the movie are part of the game, how would they relate to the main characters ? I wouldn't expect them to be on the same side, the same with Kobi, could we have three factions ? This doesn't include Kaiser Soze either.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:34 AM »
Sorry guys, I didnt come on for a couple of days and then i couldn't get the old website. So one vote from steve, no explanation, Wes is extremely active this early on, could be he has nothing to lose, could be that he wants to get out and get on everyone's good side early on.
wes is as active as normal - however he isn't as aggressive as normal.

blimey no one is really trying work stuff out with the game. At least Wes is active and trying to start communication. We need to try and post more or the game won't get anywhere. The four posts since my last post have not really contributed much, more about the new forum.

If the cops in the movie are part of the game, how would they relate to the main characters ? I wouldn't expect them to be on the same side, the same with Kobi, could we have three factions ? This doesn't include Kaiser Soze either.
not much to go on ... and doesn't your last post contradict this post ???
But your making assumptions based on the film, how is that role going to fit into a mafia role ?
you had a go at me about assumptions based on the movie and now doing the exact same thing.   

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2011, 01:42:54 AM »
interesting respons from wes after I vote for him... he changes the subject to the new forum..

mopheads not been on.. and he's been on facebook at least 3 or 4 times in the last couple days.. i'll remind him that the games started... but im pretty sure he knows considering he's posted already  :-0  FOS Mophead for hiding..

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
TCH that post is very contradictive, i am aware stevenryals has said this but it is quite bad. Enough of your little working out session. I don't like it. Vote TCH for consistant post referring to this geezer and trying to see whether he is good or bad. It's anyones guess as to Mikeblues interpretation and until there is evidence such as someone else dead giving away the roles then there is absolutely no use speculating about this is there?

Just spotted this... Something you wanted to crush quickly steve???

Steve is sooooo quiet dont you think? Not like him at all.

interesting...

But then again, like someone would own up to being what I have gathered is a bad character? pointless question.
are you Mr Soze?

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2011, 05:40:23 PM »
**  Off Topic **

I've asked axeman to move this to the new forum.. if possible...
if you come here and it's gone.. try the new one

Vote TCH for consistant post referring to this geezer and trying to see whether he is good or bad.

you're voting for THC for trying to work out who's good and who's bad?

Just spotted this... Something you wanted to crush quickly steve???

had you kept reading the thread you would have seen that i was sick the first part of this week.. even missed work (somthing i dont do often).. 

I was sick from Saturday - Tuesday..  so no posts from me.. but i'm back in full health now.. 

Skimming?  when we only have about 3 posts per day.. that's more than just lazy..

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »
**  Off Topic **

I've asked axeman to move this to the new forum.. if possible...
if you come here and it's gone.. try the new one

you're voting for THC for trying to work out who's good and who's bad?

had you kept reading the thread you would have seen that i was sick the first part of this week.. even missed work (somthing i dont do often).. 

Skimming?  when we only have about 3 posts per day.. that's more than just lazy..

Ha Ha he's not seen the film that's why he's pissed at everyone for discussing characters in it lol.

vote mophead no posts fos steve & wes cause neither of them have had a go at anyone yet.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »
wait sorry suppose Steve had a bit of a go at Afro....... but so far Wes being Mr Nice Guy ???

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2011, 11:23:03 PM »
Sorry havent been on, been sick for a few days and busy... but afro does seem to be going one man army
SWB II

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 07:17:41 PM »
You have misread what i mean steve. I am not skimming, if anything, it is the complete opposite. I already read it all, and only when i re read through did I see the quote which you happen to have completely disregarded its existance when referring to my post.

What I was trying to say was that perhaps you were voting Wes cos you thought he might have it in for you and others might not have spotted it. I know it's a longshot, but I was just pointing out the fact that it was there and he happened to criticise you. That is all. Probably wrong, but not expressing an opinion gets you nowhere.

As for the response to what you are saying about my vote, I feel quite the contrary, he is in fact avoiding working out who is good and bad IN THE GAME.

Sorry havent been on, been sick for a few days and busy... but afro does seem to be going one man army

Easy criticism to make at this point. Anyone could just come out and basically agree with what someone else says