Author Topic: Steven's Small Sided Mafia Game: DRAW  (Read 29938 times)

Offline *Afroboy*

Re: Steven's Small Sided Mafia Game: Day 1
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2011, 04:29:09 PM »
i have a feeling laserblue is evil. He is posting a lot, however staying very much under the radar, even for his reserved standards. Trying to look like he is doing a lot of leg work when in fact he isnt.

Wesmancity looks suspicious, but why would he come out with such an early vote drawing all the attention with no real reason?

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2011, 06:14:52 PM »
i have a feeling laserblue is evil. He is posting a lot, however staying very much under the radar, even for his reserved standards. Trying to look like he is doing a lot of leg work when in fact he isnt.

Wesmancity looks suspicious, but why would he come out with such an early vote drawing all the attention with no real reason?

Ha Ha very funny ... so what exactly is it that makes you suspicuis.... I'm posting a lot ...tel me what's sus about that please & If you havent noticed THERE ARE ONLY SIX PEOPLE PLAYING... 5 at the start ... so if we don't all post a lot the game will die ... it's a bit obvious, doh

Then you throw a line in about wes ... when you have already read I have aleady questioned him about his vote

so what new have you contributed so far?

the most sus players to me so far are Wes & Afro ...... both are being very agressive in there posts .. but not providing much if any back up to there suspicions ...

It would be good if Wes could shed a bit of light on his vote.

& I would like afro to tell us what's suspicious about the content & amount of posts I have made.

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »
you are saying i have not backed up my arguments!? And on what basis do you draw that conclusion! In every argument i have made, i have given my reasoning behind it, and not one of those has been just that they look generally suspicious.

If you want me to reittarate my point about you, then i will. I know how you operate in these games, if you wanted to work for the good of the town, you would be making inquisitive questions about why people are posting things. But you are not. Instead, you are working tactically by posting a lot, but with not much substance, only pointing out basics. Putting ujp a smokescreen. You say you questioned wes.... But if someone didnt think of that question after reading that post, then they dont know how to play the game. It was the definition of playing safe. And that is why i find you suspicious.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 07:09:44 PM »
Here are Wes' posts so far, i can't find any that contribute to the game and help in any way in rooting out the mafia

This is the reason why you are evil, its took you just a couple of days to react. Its like putting a worm on a hook and waiting for a bite!..you bit.

Laser blue is also on my radar as being TCH's side kick as hes deffinatly reacted from my ramdom vote.

FOS Laser
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »
Hello

So we have a Mayor and a preacher roles ?

also with this statement, you clearly are naming the roles you think are in this game, except your own, which are the evil ones. TCH you have shown your colours so soon in the game, I thought with your experience in making these games you would show up as soon as you have.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
This is the reason why you are evil, its took you just a couple of days to react. Its like putting a worm on a hook and waiting for a bite!..you bit.

Laser blue is also on my radar as being TCH's side kick as hes deffinatly reacted from my ramdom vote.

FOS Laser

Whats wrong with asking you why you voted TCH or am I not allowed?

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 11:14:05 PM »
Whats wrong with asking you why you voted TCH or am I not allowed?

Far too polite, If you where town you would be saying I am evil and trying to start a bandwagon. But no, you still want me on your best side, why?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2011, 06:01:33 AM »
ok .. Wes you are evil and trying to start a bandwagon.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2011, 07:05:11 AM »
I don't understand your logic Wes but it is wrong. I only quoted from steve's opening post the 2 roles he listed. I thought mike's 2+2+1 post far more suss.

I also only play the game one way as I have only ever had good roles, this game is no different. Apart from yourself, mike's lack of activity is concerning.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2011, 08:13:16 AM »
Far too polite, If you where town you would be saying I am evil and trying to start a bandwagon. But no, you still want me on your best side, why?

why would I want to be on your best side ... you talk shit.. you make votes without giving reasons & then no one is allowed to ask why? your just making this up as you go along & get aggresive with anyone that questions you. both wes & afro are being far more aggresive than anyone else? is afro wes's little spy? what was he doing in the ceiling spying on the mayor. FOS WES & FOS Afro Boy Also where is mike his lack of anything at all is making him sus..

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
I don't understand your logic Wes but it is wrong. I only quoted from steve's opening post the 2 roles he listed. I thought mike's 2+2+1 post far more suss.

I also only play the game one way as I have only ever had good roles, this game is no different. Apart from yourself, mike's lack of activity is concerning.

You dont understand my logic BUT it is wrong you said, wernt you meant to say, "I dont understand your logic AND you are wrong"

Now when you agree with someone and theres a BUT it means you agree but the but means theres something that you also disagree with.

So when you have said that it means you have tryed to word it in a way so you dont get sussed.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »
why would I want to be on your best side ... you talk shit.. you make votes without giving reasons & then no one is allowed to ask why? your just making this up as you go along & get aggresive with anyone that questions you. both wes & afro are being far more aggresive than anyone else? is afro wes's little spy? what was he doing in the ceiling spying on the mayor. FOS WES & FOS Afro Boy Also where is mike his lack of anything at all is making him sus..

When have I got agressive?, you seem to be panicking....I know that when you are not mafia its easy to find out whos evil theres only 5 to chose from, and i bet theres more than one, and at the moment its you and TCH who have acted the most sus.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 02:30:06 PM »
Brief Interlude
Headlines of the evening paper:

"Voter Turnout All Time Low"
"Voter Fraud Emminent?"

Current Vote Count:
 Voter   Vote For:   Count   Dayphase   Page
wesmancity   TCH   1   1   2

FOSer   FOS'd   Count   Dayphase   Page
wesmancity   laserblue   1   1   3
laserblue   wesmancity   1   1   3
laserblue   afroboy   1   1   3

(hope that discernable.. if not let me know and i'll get a better format.. but for now.. that' really easy to copy and past it lol )

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 03:05:02 PM »
Sorry peeps had a meeting on Tues and had to go over to Leeds Weds and Thurs at last minute otherwise i would have informed you all. I'm back now just read through and Wes is looking very dodgy indeed.

I out the 2-2-1 thing out there to see who would agree with it cause I no way thought that would be how the roles were.

Wes is looking very sus I have to admit so early and I think I am confident to VOTE WES
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 03:09:57 PM »
So now we have six what do you think now Mike ? sorry assume

I actually think Steve is capable of 3 town 1 mafia and 1 cult or something bizarre along those lines.

With Afro getting added though I'm not sure how he could get this to work so I'm confused. So many ways and weird roles he could throw in I suppose but I dont expect it to be mafia and town only thats for sure.

What are other peoples thoughts?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »
Sorry peeps had a meeting on Tues and had to go over to Leeds Weds and Thurs at last minute otherwise i would have informed you all. I'm back now just read through and Wes is looking very dodgy indeed.

I out the 2-2-1 thing out there to see who would agree with it cause I no way thought that would be how the roles were.

Wes is looking very sus I have to admit so early and I think I am confident to VOTE WES

You think IF i was mafia I would come out like this?, come on Mike I thought you know this game?

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
so Wes what are your thoughts on Afroboy?

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »
so Wes what are your thoughts on Afroboy?

Afroboy doesnt concern me at the moment, but you seem to have some beef with him. Afro hasnt been on my radar yet.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 07:58:13 PM »
My Take on things at the moment

Wesmancity 100% good. (i will prove it if i need to.)  :D
TCH  >:D             
MIASG   50/50         
Mikeblue - not sure yet, maybe a cop?
Laserblue - Bad         
Afroboy - undecided

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »
i tell you what laserblues problem with me is. He knows i have him all worked out so has gone on a major defensive.

Tch is being careful not to upset anyone. But i dont know.

Im going to vote laserblue for reasons previously stated twice.