Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 85834 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »
also i find it interesting that not long after wes says currie is attempting to get steve onboard,steve questions people for the accusations against currie...team play anyone??

Nobody has yet explained why what he did is different than what i said in the post previous to his..  yet they've jumped on it.. ??  smacks of a group of evils trying to targe each other early on to create distance.. otherwise they would have jumped on my post as well.. instead of just curries.. 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »
Its still only early in the game but these peeps are still to post but were on the forum and available to post but failed to do so...

they start hearing a beep in there head...
Amadjin, Bluestars, LaserBlue, SteveVanHalen

Mikeblue's bleep is slightly lower because he has not been on whilst the game was open....

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL MAFIA GAME. AS SUCH ITS NOT MAFIA YOUR TRYING TO FIND, ITS PLAYERS YOU THINK ARE NOT GOOD.  >:D

VOTE COUNT
CURRIEMAN x2 (WES, MIASG)
I better get posting or My head might explode!

manic's your first post is a bit like I'm here but not really posting something. your second is a bit more plausable but I'm not convinced.

steve.... the "I'm keeping my eye on you bit seems a bit sus".... it's lines like that the mafia love to use?

wes & miasg getting after currie early on is interesting...... but then again I agree we need to test peeps or get nowhere.

the way axeman has put it there may not even be a mafia as we know it.

sh*t 3 posts while I was doing this one ...

it sounds like a lot of individual evil characters

froganomis

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 05:04:30 PM »
Nobody has yet explained why what he did is different than what i said in the post previous to his..  yet they've jumped on it.. ??  smacks of a group of evils trying to targe each other early on to create distance.. otherwise they would have jumped on my post as well.. instead of just curries.. 

would make sense i guess,but then the opposite could be true,thats the beauty of this game,never mind axes games lol

personally i think il vote steve van halen as he rarely has an opinion will probably go down the same path once again this game

i like mikes 'guns blazing' style.....its akin to a pensioner doing the jive

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 05:07:50 PM »
Still to post and the beep in there head has just got a tiny bit faster...
Bluestars

VOTE COUNT
CURRIEMAN x2 (Wes, MIASG)
SVH x1 (Amadjin)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 05:26:00 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
Its still only early in the game but these peeps are still to post but were on the forum and available to post but failed to do so...

they start hearing a beep in there head...
Amadjin, Bluestars, LaserBlue, SteveVanHalen

Mikeblue's bleep is slightly lower because he has not been on whilst the game was open....

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL MAFIA GAME. AS SUCH ITS NOT MAFIA YOUR TRYING TO FIND, ITS PLAYERS YOU THINK ARE NOT GOOD>:D

VOTE COUNT
CURRIEMAN x2 (WES, MIASG)

email inbox said i had a personal message, i was on the site for all of a minute as i had my first exam this morning.

so within the first page we have had two people vote for the same person instantly. you are either certain or in cahoots - evil or mason? axemans words in bold may hint that evil players may not neccessarily be a team therefore voting patterns may not be as easy to scrutinise
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 06:34:43 PM »
Can someone explain again to me why currie is so sus?  Because from what I'm reading, he said nearly the exact same thing that I said in the post preceeding his??     

So first you say to us why we think Currie is sus and then you put Miasg, me and currie as being sus ??? doesn't make sence Steve.

In my opinion, the 3 of you, MIASG, Wesmancity & Currieman are all sus...   This could be the "lets attack each other early to distance our selves later on" trick.. 

Steve and a quote "This could be a lets attack each other to distance our selves later on trick"

So are you implying that we have discussed this before the game has started? because i have not been given that option, and now you have brought it up you must of had this action why else would you know of a such role? you really are shit at being evil arnt you Steve?
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »
email inbox said i had a personal message, i was on the site for all of a minute as i had my first exam this morning.
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME
so within the first page we have had two people vote for the same person instantly. you are either certain or in cahoots - evil or mason?

axemans words in bold may hint that evil players may not neccessarily be a team therefore voting patterns may not be as easy to scrutinise ALREADY STATED

Great post. Added a lot. You struggling for things to say and just wanted an "I'm here post"?

This Wes Currie and Steve thing could be total mis direction as at least two of them in together. Struck me as strange that Steve actually put himself out there as if to make sure people noticed for good or bad intentions its difficult to tell.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2009, 06:44:47 PM »
So first you say to us why we think Currie is sus and then you put Miasg, me and currie as being sus ??? doesn't make sence Steve.

Steve and a quote "This could be a lets attack each other to distance our selves later on trick"

So are you implying that we have discussed this before the game has started? because i have not been given that option, and now you have brought it up you must of had this action why else would you know of a such role? you really are shit at being evil arnt you Steve?

Wow talk about twisting. Even if he was "implying" for you to jump to the conclusion that he knew this is a bit far fetched. And to be honest I don't think he did really imply that by what he said. Not saying Steve is good or bad but I think you deserve my vote for blatant twisting

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »
VOTE WESMANCITY

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 06:46:15 PM »
Wow talk about twisting. Even if he was "implying" for you to jump to the conclusion that he knew this is a bit far fetched. And to be honest I don't think he did really imply that by what he said. Not saying Steve is good or bad but I think you deserve my vote for blatant twisting

well vote for me then, stop fucking about and vote ffs!! why say you are going to do somthing then dont??

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »
Thats better, soft arse

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »
I have haven't I? Ruffled???  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No defence just abuse? Easy tiger....

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 06:48:10 PM »
I have haven't I? Ruffled???  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No defence just abuse? Easy tiger....

yes thats the way i like it......

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »
Still to post and the beep in there head has just got a tiny bit faster...
Bluestars

VOTE COUNT
CURRIEMAN x2 (Wes, MIASG)
SVH x1 (Amadjin)
WES x1 (Mikeblue)

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »
Wes was blatantly trying to twist what I said but nobody has answered why both Wes and MiasG went after me and not Steve when I said exactly the same as him!!

Also, do you really think that if Wes, MiasG and I were on the same team we'd be so stupid as to make ourselves so obvious early on like that? I don't know if those 2 are working together but it certainly does seem odd how they have formed their opinions so quickly (maybe trying to get a quick bandwagon lynch?).

Bluestars is still yet to post so she better come up with something worthwhile when she does and couple of other people haven't really contributed very much so far. To be fair to Wes and MiasG though, they are doing what needs to be done and that is trying to pick up on things and put pressure on that person. It's just that Wes has made it to obvious by completely twisting my words and missing (or deliberately missing) that Steve posted the same thing. That's the reason I think he's suspicious.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »
nobody has answered why both Wes and MiasG went after me and not Steve when I said exactly the same as him!!

I gave my idea..  you 3 are together and are using this as a diversionary tactic of some kind. 

wes then coming after me (showing that he had read my post, even quoted it), yet did not respond to my question..

why did they go after currie and not me?? when I said basically the same thing...

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

Also, do you really think that if Wes, MiasG and I were on the same team we'd be so stupid as to make ourselves so obvious early on like that? I don't know if those 2 are working together but it certainly does seem odd how they have formed their opinions so quickly (maybe trying to get a quick bandwagon lynch?).

Wtf is this game about?, its about asking questions and getting a responce and i did, I am not incontrol with Misag so you need to ask him why he jumped on my vote against you. He does look evil to respond straight after my post. But you can't say that I have been influenced by anyone because i havent and I am the only one to try and get people back up.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »
I gave my idea..  you 3 are together and are using this as a diversionary tactic of some kind. 

wes then coming after me (showing that he had read my post, even quoted it), yet did not respond to my question..

why did they go after currie and not me?? when I said basically the same thing...

because i wanted to leave you alone for the time being and see if you would slip up because you always do.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 08:28:02 PM »
would make sense i guess,but then the opposite could be true,thats the beauty of this game,never mind axes games lol

personally i think il vote steve van halen as he rarely has an opinion will probably go down the same path once again this game

i like mikes 'guns blazing' style.....its akin to a pensioner doing the jive

amadjin your first post was pure commentry & in your second you vote for svh because you think he's going to play the same way he always does...........

seems a bit lame ?

is there some reason bluestars is not posting?

froganomis

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 08:39:52 PM »
umm laser,i think you need reminding that this is like 30 posts in,nothing much to go on right now.
add to the fact you seem to be playing similarly to me,so to call me out for it is entirely hippocritical