Author Topic: Mafia 15: 24: Graveyard  (Read 34364 times)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
Re: Mafia 15: 24: Graveyard
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2008, 01:44:47 AM »
TP can't save himself again the Cman mentioned that, so he will save miasg and miasg will kill hippo and town win just

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2008, 09:57:02 AM »
MIASG hasn't played well..  unless he is evil or the SK...  if he's town.. he's done nothing but kill off his team..

town would be 7 strong now if he had just NOT used his night action  lol

To be fair, that the mafia are still even alive has been incredible play. The town has 7 power roles, and now a Vig and a Doctor that both know they are innocent via out of game reasons (I.E know each others role from work)

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2008, 10:11:55 AM »
To be fair, masons aren't really power roles and the backup cop role only comes into effect when the cop dies anyway so cop and backup cop are effectively just 1 role together so that's only really 4 power roles.

I admit it probably is slightly one sided towards the town. I did initially think of giving one out of Bluestars and Hammer a power mafia role but decided against it. And there was also a cult so it wasn't too uneven

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »
Yeah, thats fair enough. The Cult not weakening the town was what unbalanced the game. Shame it turned out that way, but not your fault.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2008, 11:08:55 AM »
Stop crying  ;) we had the best cop ever which has swayed it in the towns favour!  :bleh:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2008, 01:20:52 PM »
thats 2 games in a row that the cult has died straight off..  lol..  couldnt avoid it currie..  or hammer for that matter

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »
thats 2 games in a row that the cult has died straight off..  lol..  couldnt avoid it currie..  or hammer for that matter

They made bad decisions Steve. Don't pity the fools!  :bleh:

GO TOWN
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »
Yeah, this is futile. Town have won. It's unfortunate, but Miasg and TP just know each others roles so its as good as game over. Well done Hippo, good effort but cant beat that.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2008, 07:19:58 PM »
Thanks for all the thick comments you bunch of arse holes but its only my 4/5th game and i bored of getting shite fucking roles with no powers. What is the point really why should i read threw all the crap just to last. These mafia games are getting on my tits with crap roles!!
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »
no worries wes.. you'll have a great role next time and get lynched on day 1  :)  lol

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2008, 11:19:40 PM »
no worries wes.. you'll have a great role next time and get lynched on day 1  :)  lol

I try to read every post, but when you have no powers its crap. Your like a cow in a field waiting for the slaughter.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2008, 11:26:02 PM »
mate you did well to make it so far, i lasted one day again !!

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2008, 07:14:14 AM »
Thanks for all the thick comments you bunch of arse holes but its only my 4/5th game and i bored of getting shite fucking roles with no powers. What is the point really why should i read threw all the crap just to last. These mafia games are getting on my tits with crap roles!!
It doesn't really matter what role you have. It's about how you play the game. If you are good enough you can survive till the end and win the game for your side.

Just look at Hammerbro, he had a great role, chose to recruit the wrong person and died on night 1

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »
I try to read every post, but when you have no powers its crap. Your like a cow in a field waiting for the slaughter.

Everyone gets shit roles, but realistically what is being a doctor or mason. Doctor could pick wrong every night and not matter. If your just a vanilla townie then you start the game with absolutely nothing except your own ideas. I know in my case, thats enough and I'm happy and confident that I can do a service to the town, but if you feel like its just shit and boring then perhaps you need to  be a more agressive townie and question people more?

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2008, 09:58:40 AM »
and besides if you do get killed, then at least the bad guys have wasted a kill on a non-power role

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »
Everyone gets shit roles, but realistically what is being a doctor or mason. Doctor could pick wrong every night and not matter. If your just a vanilla townie then you start the game with absolutely nothing except your own ideas. I know in my case, thats enough and I'm happy and confident that I can do a service to the town, but if you feel like its just shit and boring then perhaps you need to  be a more agressive townie and question people more?

right ill do that