Author Topic: I'm Back...LOL  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
I'm Back...LOL
« on: January 06, 2016, 05:18:16 PM »
Ok, I know i've said a few times now over the past few years, but this time i mean it haha

Ive been assembling all the tools required (free ones of course!) to start getting my head into it all again...

I still have a Problem with russian spam bots that clog up my error log, but at least they not getting through to spam the forum anymore. :)

I'm at a quandry as to wether to just start the forum from scratch again.... but i'm gonna test stuff out before i do...

Ive upgraded the forum software to the latest version, and added a portal to it, so it now has new front end view...
I'll be adding a blog extension of some kind soon too...

So I need peeps to post and help me rise the site from the ashes with me, so we can be back to talking shitand playing mafia games. lol

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
Re: I'm Back...LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 06:09:28 AM »
Bloody heck it's been a long time since I lurked the forums of the Happy Axeman!

Have popped by now and again over the many years but things always looked pretty quiet.

Good too see you giving it another bash buddy, will try to pop by more and say hello and drop a bunch of misspelled words and grammatical errors (all the iPhones fault of course)

Have many fond memories of this place right from playing Eve Online and our Online league, didn't we start with England International Soccer or something? Wtf! lol

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 11:29:29 AM »
Eve online lmao had some right laughs on that. lol and yeah i think we did start with England International Soccer... I think that was mainly for Billyman haha... I wonder where my Favourite scouser is now lol

When i eventually turn my XBOX on, I usually see you playing Neverwinter Zulu, i only play that and fifa pro clubs lol

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 03:52:05 PM »
Yea, I've seen you playing a few times, should have known better than to get into another MMO but at this point I'm 2 end game level 70's and around 900 hours in :/ lol

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 04:10:38 PM »
i stopped playing Neverwinter regulary just before the updates to lvl upto70... i got my Wizard lvl62 and my Rogue lvl64... i really need to join a guild to get me playing more lol

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 11:30:05 PM »
We have a small 3 man guild lol well at least the ones that play regular anyways, if you ever get back in to it your more than welcome to come play with us, could use a control wizard tbh.
That grind from 60-70 is a pain in the ass though, I'd keep your eyes peeled for another double xp and do it then, game changes a lot again when you hit 70 plus the new update is out beginning of feb.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 02:56:03 PM »
yeah deffo, whats your guild called? thats kinda what has stopped me playing, only so many seeds to harvest before am bored lol

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 01:03:16 AM »
Just saw you were online and dropped you a guild invite to your CW and TR, think I might of just missed you though.
Guild is called Ecky Thump Ltd.

If you can stomach the grind to 70 the game opens up quite a bit, will be happy to help run you through the vigilance quests if needs be, goes quite quick with someone who's over levelled.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 01:33:56 AM »
yeah i received some guild invites just as i logged off, thought it was some random person. lol
I'll request to join tomoz ;)

that would be cool, although am happy doing dungeons and whatever for the gear too, I miss well of the dragons since they expanded to lvl70 :(

i just managed to scrape enough Astral Diamonds to exchange for zen, to buy the Champion of the north pack haha

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 02:00:03 AM »
Nice :)

Yea the dungeons are shitty until you get to 70 now, we have a bubble pally and haste cleric in the guild that make running the level 70 dungeons super easy for farming alliance and elemental gear.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 02:07:31 AM »
thats why i love my tiny assassin rogue, i just stealth to the end of levels to get the campsite lol
:)
with my control wizard, everything seems to come for me. lol

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 09:15:35 PM »
Sent you a few messages earlier in guild chat when you were in PE, don't know if you would have seen them if you had the trade channel open as that was getting spammed like crazy.
Think you had gone offline by time I got chance to sit and play tonight, only get a few hours on an evening as have to go to work.

Next time your around I'll give you a hand with the vigilance tasks if you like and see if we can get you levelled up a bit faster, the other couple of active guys in the guild will help out too :)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 09:25:06 PM »
was my turn to make tea hahaha

will have to put guild chat on from now on haha yeah, I was afk... i set my char to dance when i go afk lol  I didnt realise there was a stonghold area until you went there before! doh!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:38:44 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 09:47:17 PM »
Ah no problems bud. Not much in Stronghold unless you have a massive guild but easier to have a text combo with no spam :)

Nice mount btw :)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2016, 02:58:14 PM »
well done sir   :)

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 05:07:00 PM »
Boom!!!
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!