Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 87159 times)

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #680 on: June 26, 2009, 07:13:27 AM »
You have been very quiet on your night actions, apart from the party which you had when Axe gave you some beer. What else have you done ?
hopefully pointed peoples errors and elimated evil .. night 1 did nothing .. night 2 had a party .. last night cast a spell on myself to protect myself.  I wear a white robe and a white pointy hat and I win when only good remains ..not good roles or good subjects not town .. FFS. 

I've actually read back over most the game pages now, which is something i don't think you have.
maybe you have more time on your hands than me .. maybe since you re-read most but not all you've missed something.  Sorry I was trying to find out info and not sitting back only voting what the once in 3 days?  obviously everyone else was doing your dirty work.  Oh and I've what summoned a demon to possess bluestars .. the demon was last night and that thought was around way before that .. your sounding desperate .. nice late attempt to turn on me knowing I'll be away.     

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #681 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:23 AM »
you cast a spell on yourself ??
so why didnt you do anything on night 1 ??

i know you'll be on tonight to answer......

UNVOTE Amadjin

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #682 on: June 26, 2009, 08:40:30 AM »
because I had 2 gifts and passed them on :wanker: .. doesn't anybody read what I write ? off to soccer now .. might check when I get home but tomorrow(sat) through to tuesday night is doubtful but I will do my best .. amadjin might also appear by then ;)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #683 on: June 26, 2009, 10:32:29 AM »
  Sorry I was trying to find out info and not sitting back only voting what the once in 3 days? 

Day 1 the Wes band wagon happened, Day 2 i voted for SVH, Day 3 you killed Manic with your vote before i had time, and day 4 Currie blew up.

Anyway my fate is FBN and Amadjin's hands currently and we see what happens. I've told people who i am and what i can do if you choose not to believe me then so be it. But at this late stage with only 5 people left it's imperative to make sure with the next lynch.

One thing that hasn't been discussed is Steve's death, Bluestars and i were involved with Mike and Laser we have both admitted that so who killed Steve.

If FBN is to be believed and no one has countered then he didn't kill him, so that leaves miasg or Amadjin as the culprits ? Hence my suspicions of miasg.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #684 on: June 26, 2009, 12:17:27 PM »
Day 1 the Wes band wagon happened, Day 2 i voted for SVH, Day 3 you killed Manic with your vote before i had time, and day 4 Currie blew up.

Anyway my fate is FBN and Amadjin's hands currently and we see what happens. I've told people who i am and what i can do if you choose not to believe me then so be it. But at this late stage with only 5 people left it's imperative to make sure with the next lynch.

One thing that hasn't been discussed is Steve's death, Bluestars and i were involved with Mike and Laser we have both admitted that so who killed Steve.

If FBN is to be believed and no one has countered then he didn't kill him, so that leaves miasg or Amadjin as the culprits ? Hence my suspicions of miasg.
but someone's had more than 1 night action - do the maths ..  how do I know it wasn't you, bluestars, fbn, or amadjin .. i don't think it's as simple as your trying to make out ..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #685 on: June 26, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »
ok soz but that's me for a little while i'll do my best .. i'll see if I can get use free wifi on the phone at macca's

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #686 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:52 PM »
This is our Wedding Party weekend and so I'll be on and off an will do my best to answer as many questions as possible.

1) If you read last night 3 people protected that supports what I am saying...laser protected subject 3, I protected mikeblue, he protected me.
2) Why did mike's protection from me not work, well I don't know....Axeman didn't tell me....all I can figure is that because the person attacking mike was being protected they canceled each other out in some way...I can't quote my pm, but literally that is everything he told me.
3) I didn't choose to attack laserblue....I was protecting mikeblue and as a result when subject 3 (TCH I would assume as it was a black robe with a white collar with a knife) attacked mike...then it I guess worked only because he was being protected....I don't know...I didn't know anyone's subject number but mike's as we were given it to each other in our roles. I am the Shaolin monk and mike was one of my Disciples.
4) I roleblocked on night one subject 9, Amadjin...I didn't know anyone's number so it was a guess..I didn't know he was who I blocked until he said who blocked me....and mikeblue because he protected me was able to watch what happened while he protected me. Just like last night when I protected him last night I was able to see what happened.
5) next night if you are subject 10 you can vouch that i blocked you, mikeblue clearly states again he watched a "good" roleblock subect 10 that has military gear on...which I am not sure their role, but are wearing the same clothing as Wes...which means they could be neutral.
Mikeblue is dead but his posts vouch for me....he says it...he watched a good...and then tells the results of what he saw. I am that good.
6) Mikeblue and I are shaolin together, we both wear orange robes and are bald. We have he same clothing, just as subject 10 has the same clothing on as WEs.

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #687 on: June 26, 2009, 03:53:24 PM »
Amadjin I have no idea why he's not back on....I have no clue of his good or evil, he presented enough possibilities of being good that is why I didn't roleblock him again on night two.

Miasg, I am not sure if I'll last through the night or even this lynch but that is my subject number...no point in hiding it now, I'd like to last, but I win if good win, so I'm hoping for someone to protect me tonight if I survive this day.

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #688 on: June 26, 2009, 04:04:28 PM »

not that nothing happens, but i can't kill good people so my request is then denied/unheard/ignored

HOw do you explain this TCH...you admit you killed a  good last night!

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #689 on: June 26, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »
i didn't i just decided to kill number 4, my power only succeeds if they are evil so once i was told it worked i knew i had guessed right.

Once again you say your power only suceeds if they are evil, which is obviously a lie as mikeblue was not evil!

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #690 on: June 26, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »
WES x 6 (Footynewb, StevenRyals, MIASG, Bluestarsneyes, Mikeblue, SVH)

That's the order the votes happened, so FBN first and SVH last. The odds i would think are that at least 2 evil people would have put a vote onto Wes. From modding previous games most mafia in the early stages of games put their votes after someone has a couple of votes. So the MIASG, Bluestarsneyes and Mikeblue votes to me are the people we need to look at first. All 3 were on page 11 and Mike did his the post after Bluestars.

Steve pinned his reasoning behind the whole 'good' arguement and proved to be right to an extent with Wes having a neutral role. Though as i posted Steve did have a different combination with 'good' than i had. Maybe he was making it up.

I'll wait for some more input before i make a vote but these 6 need to show some reason why they should not be voted for today.

This is the points that had me starting to suspect you....you didn't vote for Wes...and after he was lynched and shown to be neutral you somehow come to the conclusion that those that voted or Wes were evil...if you were good and you read your role you KNOW that Wes was lying and couldn't have been good...and if you were a good, you'd not have even know there were neutrals in the game.

Afterwards you point directly to e, mike nd steven....two of whom have been killed that were good n me.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #691 on: June 26, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »
VOTE COUNT
TCH x2 (Bluestars, MIASG)

we require 3 for a lynch...

to vote... Amadjin, Footynewb, TCH

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #692 on: June 26, 2009, 06:08:02 PM »
A quick drunken re-read has made this simple for me....

VOTE TCH

for the simple fact that you came out at the start of the day and claimed to have been 1 of the people who sat on their ass... saying you were unable to do anything last night...
but now you are admitting to being involved in the murder of a known good in mikeblue...
quite a big turn around in stories...

bluestars... i think we need your help in finding more out about this subject 10...
you seem to be the only one with some kind of power to watch / investigate people etc...

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #693 on: June 26, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »
After attaining 3 votes, TCH shouts what are you doing? I'm the god damn priest! Ha someone shouts, thats blasphemy! BANG! TCH's head explodes... so then what does his role card say?

TCH - Priest - Black Robe with a white collar - GOOD

Oh dear, looks like youve just elected to kill a good guy!
so we head on into...

NIGHT 4

:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 01 = MikeBlue - Shaolin Understudy - Bald Head, Orange Robes - GOOD
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 02 = Wes - Bounty Hunter - Suited an booted in military gear. - NEUTRAL
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 03 = TCH - Priest - Black Robe with a white collar - GOOD
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 04 = SVH - Egor - Hunched Back and scraggy clothes - EVIL
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 05 = Manic - Ninja - Dark Black Outfit with a sword on his back. - NEUTRAL
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 06 = Steven Ryals - Flower Power Dude - Shades and a Bright Flowery Shirt. GOOD
SUBJECT NUMBER 07 = ?
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 08 = Currieman - Evil Entity - Deep Black Hooded Robe - EVIL
SUBJECT NUMBER 09 = ?
SUBJECT NUMBER 10 = ?
SUBJECT NUMBER 11 = ?
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 12 = LaserBlue - Schizophrenic - A Black Suit. - NEUTRAL (GOOD & EVIL)

Please give me your night actions ASAP please, remember to use subject numbers!

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #694 on: July 02, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »
the night draws to a close...

only Miasg and Amadjin are alive...

Capsule 7 is opened, and out drops Bluestars who has been stabbed repeatedly...
Subject 7 - Bluestars - Shaolin Monk - Orange robes with bald head.

Capsule 10 is also opened, and out drops Footy Newb with two arms missing...
Subject 10 - Footy Newb - Explosives expert - Sooted an Booted in military gear...

As there cannot be a stalemate as there is GOOD and EVIL still alive, it goes straight to Nightphase, Where MIASG the necromancer summons a demon to finish Amadjin off...

EVIL WINS!
MIASG THE NECROMANCER IS THE LAST ONE STANDING

Feel free to pass on your comments and Talk about this game in the graveyard thread by clicking here!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 03:51:39 PM by Happy Axeman »