Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 86552 times)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #660 on: June 26, 2009, 02:59:39 AM »
is says a deadly defensive barrier, did anyone try and breach it that you know of ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #661 on: June 26, 2009, 03:01:47 AM »
wasn't talking about last night... the night before you had one...
so you just let some "random" come and drink all your beer ??
i think its more likely that you INVITED him...
and then used him as a scapegoat to try and claim yourself as being good...
if you read back to night 1 the person throwing that party had no one turn up pretty much correlates to what I said .. think your clutching at invisible straws ..

is says a deadly defensive barrier, did anyone try and breach it that you know of ?
to me that means anyone trying to get to that sublect would die .. would it mean people watching too ? now that doesn't appear too friendly either ..

• Busy Bee
« Reply #662 on: June 26, 2009, 03:15:32 AM »
a good point about amajin too, yesterday he said he didn't want to save SVH as was suspicious, plus admitted he was the one person who watched 1 person die.

but at least one of the 3 last night could have been saved, both Steve and Mike seemed to be good to most.

1 person watched 3 people die

there is nothing about being roleblocked last night so what happened Amadjin ?

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #663 on: June 26, 2009, 03:16:27 AM »

what i built wasnt a deadly defensive barrier... my protection field is electronic and only had enough sustainable energy to protect someone for one night... it was only to protect, not to kill...

seems that whoever set up that defensive barrier may be protected until the barrier is breached ??... otherwise it wouldnt have been mentioned...

if you read back to night 1 the person throwing that party had no one turn up pretty much correlates to what I said .. think your clutching at invisible straws ..

to me that means anyone trying to get to that sublect would die .. would it mean people watching too ? now that doesn't appear too friendly either ..

yes there was a party that no-one turned up to... but what does that have to do with what i have said ?
it just means people probably declined the invites to the party...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #664 on: June 26, 2009, 03:35:08 AM »
did you get an invite?  I didn't send any out .. big assumptions on your part ..

what i built wasnt a deadly defensive barrier... my protection field is electronic and only had enough sustainable energy to protect someone for one night... it was only to protect, not to kill...

seems that whoever set up that defensive barrier may be protected until the barrier is breached ??... otherwise it wouldnt have been mentioned...
so how does it work .. you build something and then what ? you pick or it's made for someone else ?

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #665 on: June 26, 2009, 03:46:51 AM »
did you get an invite?  I didn't send any out .. big assumptions on your part ..

so how does it work .. you build something and then what ? you pick or it's made for someone else ?

if you read my posts you would know... skimming already ??
i made it on night 1
i could use it on any night except for the one directly after i made it...
i could use it on any subject number that i wanted...
i used it on subject 10 last night...
so subject 10 was protected against any attacks...

im interested to find out who summoned the demon and who cast the spells ??

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #666 on: June 26, 2009, 04:18:26 AM »
I was out of work this morning and didn't see the game start back up, but it's plainly obvious isn't it that I hit a nerve with you TCH you voted for me the moment I called you for exactly what you were

AN EVIL PRIEST!!!

It is late here and I've got to get the kids in bed.

Look back Miasg...you were the one that actually gave me the idea to look at TCH and not assume everyone was telling the truth.

Go back and you will see after the party incident it was TCH that said...looks like either Steven or Miasg or lying...of course he was content for you to battle it out, because he said he was a priest we all thought...oh he MUST be good...wrong!

Look at how TCH posts after that...read his tone about the killing of SVH...(I will say you are quite too good at evil priest TCH...you get into the role REALLY well!)

not to mention the moment i called you on the theory of Angels and Demons and the fact that I know I am a Shaolin Monk and am Good...I knew that evil in this game HAD to be the priest!!!!

I don't know how much I can say about what I saw last night without getting in trouble with Axeman but I will tell you this..

I am the one that mikeblue has been protecting and watching at night. I roleblocked Amadjin on night one. I roleblocked another the next night (mainly because I didn't realize I still had the option to roleblock)

I have to reread last night what happened because I am a bit confused and I've just logged back in, because all would have been good had Amadjin come on and saved mikeblue!!!!! The fact that he didn't can only mean he's evil as well....or just didn't play the game.
I've not had the time to review when he last logged in.

I've not even had time to read again my full report from last night, but I just ask that goods think about what I've said....I think there are very few of us left!!!! This game literally hangs in the balance because if you notice the power of roleblock ended after the previous night...that means we have to lynch right in the daytime.

I have nothing to hide...I supported getting rid of Wes. I supported stevenryals and mikeblue...and I NEVER trusted Laser, but good on him he played a crazy person well...lol!!!!

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #667 on: June 26, 2009, 04:26:26 AM »
Okay I had to reread what happened last night because it is a bit confusing. Mikeblue had been protecting me because we only knew our own subject numbers to be good. However last night since it was getting down to the wire we just protected each other instead of me doing anything else.

TCH is subject 3, he was wearing a black robe with white collar he killed mikeblue while being protected by subject 12 who was actually wearing a suit....since he went after mikeblue, even though I was protecting him, since subject 3 was being protected too...subject 12 had to come up against me and well I took him out...kinda hilarious because I didn't even get a say in it...lol!

I didn't quote my pm so I hope I don't get in trouble, but I didn't know how to explain it all without just telling what happened. I wasn't worried that much though because I thought we had it won anyway through the night because mikeblue and I thought Amadjin would surely save him if his name came up! I mean it was mikeblue that confirmed what I saw with Amadjin...however I think his punk ars cost the goods a valuable player because he just didn't come back on!
GRRR!!!!

VOTE TCH

I don't have any protection tonight...so I'm trying very hard not to give too many clues as to my number but still give enough that those that are good can reread the game and they will see.
Obvious I made no friends with Laser, mikeblue and steven and I pretty much have voted similar this whole game, even though I wasn't positive on steven, I figured when the Wes bit came on...he was probably good.

Think about it though....think about the game..you KNOW that a priest doesn't kill!!!

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #668 on: June 26, 2009, 04:30:04 AM »
How did mike die if you were protecting him ??
that bit doesnt make sense...

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #669 on: June 26, 2009, 04:30:48 AM »
the rest all seems very plausible though... and yes... a priest that kills does seem quite evil...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #670 on: June 26, 2009, 04:32:09 AM »
I still don't think TCH is 100% good but amadjin's more on my radar at the moment ..

I don't know how much I can say about what I saw last night without getting in trouble with Axeman but I will tell you this..

I am the one that mikeblue has been protecting and watching at night. I roleblocked Amadjin on night one. I roleblocked another the next night (mainly because I didn't realize I still had the option to roleblock)
so you saw 3 people die ?  and your last question there doesn't make sense to me .. you did roleblocked but you didn't realize you roleblocked ???

TCH is subject 3, he was wearing a black robe with white collar he killed mikeblue while being protected by subject 12 who was actually wearing a suit....since he went after mikeblue, even though I was protecting him, since subject 3 was being protected too...subject 12 had to come up against me and well I took him out...kinda hilarious because I didn't even get a say in it...lol!
Laserblue(12) Schizophrenic - Black Suit - Good/Evil - Neutral .. how did a neutral protect mikeblue ?

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #671 on: June 26, 2009, 04:43:05 AM »
I'm sorry I'm not being clear, I just read the results when I logged in and was trying to type out what happened without quoting or anything.

Mikeblue has been protecting me....so that part you guys get right.
I wasn't going to say it because someone will know my subject number, but I'm hoping it was a gift passed on by one of the dead guys...I got the gift of roleblocking on night one. I obviously blocked Amadjin, I didn't know what he was...so the next night I was going to go on with my normal role, but I didn't realize I still had the gift for two nights...it said it in the gift but I didn't read that part because I thought it was a gift...hence you open it use it it's over...but as Axeman informed me I didn't pass it on so it was still mine.
Next night I roleblocked subject 10, mikeblue explains it was military gear, which made me sort of think based off of what Wes was wearing that person is a neutral, but couldn't be sure...so who knows.

Then last night, I figured it was getting close to the end so mikeblue protected me again, as we still didn't know for sure any other subject numbers of anyone good, so I protected him.

When I protected him, he was attacked by someone that was being protected, like I said...it was TCH being protected by laserblue...subject 12. Because he was protected I couldn't take out TCH I guess, so when Laser's role when against mine I assume that's  when I won out....it says I kicked him or something...lol...e ither way that took him out....although all that part happened just as a result of the fact TCH was being protected by him, otherwise had laser not protected TCH...mikeblue and I both would have been saved.

But LOOK! It's VERY obvious this game...think about Axeman this is HIS game! Look at my post when I realized that TCH was the priest and he admitted to killing SVH! I freaked out, because I knew.....if I'm good and I'm a monk, then how is a priest killing people! It dawned on me...he had to be evil!

I haven't looked it up yet, but Amadjin is probably just off the game....not logged back in...I'll go check.

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #672 on: June 26, 2009, 04:48:59 AM »
scratch that, it's super late her, steven's off to bed and the kids...I'm crashing and burning my eyes are glazed over as we speak.

I saw that it shows Amadjin logged in as of yesterday, but because of the time date difference I can't figure it out..it says the 26th, that's not even happend here yet? Whatever, I can't speak for him anyway, all I now is TCH is an evil priest...end of!

If Amadjin was on the game he better speak for himself because I agree goods had it WON if he'd brought them back to life!!!!

However, I think taking out the killer is the most important thing in the lynch.

I know Amadjin's subject number, so if he's evil too, i'll sing like a bird assuming I make it another night!

• Busy Bee
« Reply #673 on: June 26, 2009, 05:04:11 AM »
i wouldn't say you hit a nerve but you struck me as not being good. So i voted for you, the bomb blew before you replied so like i wrote before i put the vote back on to get you to post.

However to your post.... How did you know Mike was who he was ?  It is supposed to be just numbers, i have no idea of peoples numbers, only finding out who was who after people have died. Everyone else who has said about their actions mentions subject numbers not people by name.

If you look at the descriptions of the people killed

Lynched Day 1 - Wes(02) Bounty Hunter - Suited an booted in military gear. - NEUTRAL
Lynched Day 2 - Manic(05) Ninja - Dark Black Outfit with sword on his back - NEUTRAL
Died Night 2 - SVH(04) Egor - Hunchback with scraggy clothes - Evil
Died Day 3 via Bomb - Currieman(08) Evil Entity - Deep Black hooded robes - Evil
Died Night 3 - Stevenryals(06) Flower Power Dude - Flowery Shirt with shades - Good
Died Night 3 - Laserblue(12) Schizophrenic - Black Suit - Good/Evil - Neutral
Died Night 3 - MikeBlue(01) Shaolin Disciple - Orange Robes with bald head - Good

The evil people are nothing associated with the church/god/deities/etc  Also all roles are differrent, the 2 good people dead are different, everyones robes are different, so the chance of you being another Shaolin character is very remote. So to sum up i believe you are lying and you are not who you say you are.

This quote is accurate to a certain point, yes i am number 3, yes i have a black robe and white collar (like a priest), but my version of events after that from what i was informed
is slightly different. Your statement seems suss as if you and Mike were protecting each other then how could anything happen to Mike ? Why did you have to take out Laser ? How can you change from supposedly protecting someone to then killing someone ?
I was informed that number 12 (laser) approached me and was going to protect me. I then remember nothing until i come round looking at the body of number 1 and number 12 is critically injured and will die without healing.

So to me your claim is shakey and you are lying. My vote stays.

Happy to answer any questions the others have

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #674 on: June 26, 2009, 05:19:55 AM »
bluestars... there are quite a few holes in your story...
i get that you are claiming to be in some kind of group with mikeblue (like masons)
but still...

1. why did you block Amadjin on Night 1 ?

2. still doesnt make sense how mike can die if you are protecting him, i dont see how the person killing him being protected is going to change your protection on someone...

3. if you blocked subject 10... how did mikeblue find out the info on them ??

there is just one thing that i think helps bluestars claims though...
1 person summoned a demon...
maybe this is how TCH was able to pentrate the protection given by bluestars ??
he too could be evil/good... like laser was...
anything is possible really...

so if what you're saying is correct...
TCH killed MikeBlue via Demon summoning
Bluestars killed LaserBlue via attacking
leaving 1 of the 2 spells cast to have done the other killing ??

my vote is staying with Amadjin as he could have saved someone... but didnt..
and has yet to contribute today...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #675 on: June 26, 2009, 05:25:28 AM »
well it's really a who do you believe TCH or Bluestars kind of day .. just so we all know Bluestars is number 7 - I passed the roleblocking gift to subject 7 on night 1 .. if one goes and they are good then the assumption is the other isn't  ... bluestars if you good then I'm sorry but if your not and I don't survive the night .. well I couldn't take that risk.  at least this way someone might be able to save or protect you as well - hope you see where I'm coming from.  I'm going to vote TCH as I doubt whatever amadjin will say will make a difference today .. he'll be on the block tomorrow as he didn't save anyone .. there's too much confusion with a killer priest for my catholic upbringing ..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #676 on: June 26, 2009, 05:40:31 AM »
while I remember I'll be away for a few day at the Sunshine Coast .. i'll do my best to find and use a web kiosk or something but it depends on what the rest of the family is doing too .. staying here http://www.staymint.com/content/standard_property.asp?name=Sunshine_Coast_Shearwater so you'll see why it will be hard  :D  hopefully TCH or FBN can tell me basics like - days ended or back on or I'm dead etc ..

• Busy Bee
« Reply #677 on: June 26, 2009, 06:02:08 AM »
1 Person called to the heavens to strike someone down

As i said that is what i did on the second night. I find it funny that someone who only voted for SVH and did not jump to FBN when most others did is now seeming evil.

miasg i really expect nothing less from you so it really comes down to Amadjin and FBN. I am good as i've said before i have never had an evil role, lynch me and you will be shown once again that you are wrong.

For the record i have multiple powers, i can heal, investigate and use 'holy smite' Though using it means i cannot use any powers the next night. The first night there was no one to save so i sat doing nothing, night two i used Smite as it only works on evil, night three inactive.

When i received the pm from Axe yesterday i assumed i was dead but when i read it i knew someone else must have the same sort of pm with a differing version of events.

If you want to go back through my posts you will find nothing imho that indicates evil, i hadn't cast a vote before the bomb went off yesterday.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #678 on: June 26, 2009, 06:38:40 AM »
I find it interesting that your role keeps growing .. holy smite indeed .. if you could only kill/smite evil why not give it a go first night?  you wouldn't have learnt anything sitting on your arse .. not casting a vote doesn't mean your good either .. you've admitted night 2 was pure luck ..

.. it's friday here and I'm not back until wednesday if I can't find an internet cafe ..

I am good as i've said before i have never had an evil role, lynch me and you will be shown once again that you are wrong.
there's a first for everything .. and if your right then bluestars is obviously wrong .. if FBN and Amadjin agree with you then your ok .. you job is to convince them .. out of you and bluestars I chose you becuase you have killed and a priest wouldn't kill .. recruit and heal yes .. kill no. 

• Busy Bee
« Reply #679 on: June 26, 2009, 06:53:12 AM »
yeah yeah, why would i tell everyone my whole role so the evil know it.

You have been very quiet on your night actions, apart from the party which you had when Axe gave you some beer. What else have you done ?

I've actually read back over most the game pages now, which is something i don't think you have. I was looking for more slip ups from Bluestars. However all i found was suss stuff from you.

Third vote for Wes, the vote that killed manic, it was you who first suggested that a priest that kills could be evil even though i only call on my god to do so. You've tried to implicate Amadjin when Mike was convinced he was good. Mike a know good character was convinced you were evil. No you've stuck the second vote on me know know it's someone else's decision to finish the day. So when/if i go you can do the usual of well he seemed evil.

Bluestars has jumped on your idea about a priest being evil, and while i find irregularities in her version of events it was you who sowed the seed.

maybe you sent a demon to possess her ?

It's still up to Amadjin and FBN but interested to hear both your thoughts on the following. There is no rush to vote, just making sure it's the right person. I am not the right person as i have the powers to take the good side to victory.