Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 87161 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #560 on: June 18, 2009, 04:36:43 PM »
actually I was about to ask how he knew it was SVH and not a subject number?

I'm just guessing the fact that SVH was the only dead one come morning..  was enough to make a conclusion :)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #561 on: June 18, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »
hi im i cyprus at the moment, dont have time to read through all the posts. dont understand what happened as i tried to kill svh last nigh but didnt succeed but he's dead anyway? Willl be back on as soon as i get back on monday.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #562 on: June 19, 2009, 12:25:05 AM »
firstly Miasg.. maybe you haven't paid attention to the whole game..   I'm 100% good, otherwise I wouldn't have been the one to point out the fact that the last line of roles were slighly different.. Wes couldn't tell us what it said because his role wasn't GOOD... if you want to spend all day having a go at me. . you're only making yourself look more sus..

secondly..  please read again..   night 1:  party at mine, nobody turned up so only i got stoned..  last night I went and got stoned at someone elses house.. basically a role block..

stupid question
ok if you got stoned then I know your number and what you wear - a deep black hooded robe - doesn't sound very "good" to me.  You have also made some blatent lies that FBN picked up on and  what am I to ignore this just becuase you said you were good?  as I said at the time it doesn't proove anything - for all I know you've just reversed what your evil role really says .. and the other reason is mine is worded slightly different to yours... also I've not been too well so I'm still trying to get on but not as much as if I was at work.

im here! lol
i had the option to save SVH but his dodgy appearance and dodgy game play made me decline,and now we are one less evil
so you only had 1 option and that was to save SVH ? 

hi im i cyprus at the moment, dont have time to read through all the posts. dont understand what happened as i tried to kill svh last nigh but didnt succeed but he's dead anyway? Willl be back on as soon as i get back on monday.
so how many people tried to kill SVH last night?  laser tried , TCH says he suceeded

1 Person threw a party and one person turned up! I threw it and Ryals turned up (so we know each others numbers)
1 Person went round to see someone and got them stoned! Ryals visiting me
1 Person tried to kill someone but failed - laser
1 Person called to the heavens to strike someone down - tch
1 Person chose to watch someone die rather than help them!- amadjin
1 Person Protected someone - mikeblue

what I want to know from Laser, TCH ,and Amadjin was how did you all know SVH's number? 

which leaves
2 People sat on there ass!
1 Person was roleblocked
1 Person tried to Watch someone but failed

Bluestars
Currieman
FootyNewb
and whatever SVH did

I protected someone I know to be good and followed them as they investigated someone. They came across someone suited and booted in military gear? Does this mean they are good? Who knows lol.I know know that subject number X is in bloody robes and subjest Y is in military gear.
so mike are you saying subject X is good and you protected and followed there investigation? did you watch them and/or protect them the night before? 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #563 on: June 19, 2009, 12:28:54 AM »
ffs.. tough role.. good luck choosing who's good & evil..  :/

MIASG.. you've gone missing? 

where are laserblue and footballnewb? 
is there any reason you didn't mention currieman?  I'm surprised he's not beeping !

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #564 on: June 19, 2009, 03:48:52 AM »
ok if you got stoned then I know your number and what you wear - a deep black hooded robe - doesn't sound very "good" to me.  You have also made some blatent lies that FBN picked up on and  what am I to ignore this just becuase you said you were good?  as I said at the time it doesn't proove anything - for all I know you've just reversed what your evil role really says .. and the other reason is mine is worded slightly different to yours... also I've not been too well so I'm still trying to get on but not as much as if I was at work.

complete lie and proof to me that you are evil.   there's also a very good chance that me blocking you stopped something bad happening..

I'm "Flower Power Dude" and i'm wearing a "Tie dyed shirt".. why the hell would a stoner be wearing a "deep black hooded robe"..

when I said what I did that got Wes lynched because he didnt know what a "Good" role actually said..

you said:   "I wouldn't want to answer that either"   I see now why you wouldn't want to answer, because you had no idea what it said...  at the time, nobody but the Good would have known what it said..  end of..

Miasg is subject #12, and he is evil.  Vote Miasg

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #565 on: June 19, 2009, 04:02:15 AM »
1 Person threw a party and one person turned up! I threw it and Ryals turned up (so we know each others numbers)

just so that I'm sure about this.. 

IF SOMEONE ELSE THREW THAT PARTY... SPEAK UP NOW... I dont think he threw a party.. my role says that when I go around someone and get them stoned.. they can't perform their night action...  if his was to throw a party.. then according to my role.. he shouldn't have been able to do it period.. if someone else threw the party.. speak up now..

Miasg.. if you in fact did throw a party... your post night PM , did it say that you actually got stoned?

what subject number am I?  (very important question for you to respond to)

the reason I ask..  theres a possibility that someone else came around as well.. if you werent' the one who got stoned then i could have actually blocked someone else..   and if you say my actual number..  then my vote sticks with you..  I hope that's not too deep a concept for you

froganomis

« Reply #566 on: June 19, 2009, 08:12:00 AM »
I'm just guessing the fact that SVH was the only dead one come morning..  was enough to make a conclusion :)

got it in one

with regards to miasgs question,only one name came up to save,svh's

froganomis

« Reply #567 on: June 19, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
and thats name not number

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #568 on: June 19, 2009, 08:29:27 AM »
Steve the post I got from axe said if someone turns up for my party they will get stoned and forget everything .. why would I answer that at the time - nothing was said and all people would do is either agree with me or make it look like it was wrong .. and as I said mine was worded different to yours mine says I win when only good remains nothing about roles or subjects (which is why I didn't care about nuetrals).. and I also don't know anyone else.   Are you sure i'm number 12 ?  becuase I don't think so .. subject 8 turned up to my party.  Hopefully I don't get voted off before I have a chance to prove anything .. there are others who haven't even posted today yet .. I have the power to end the day if I think good is about to be lynched ..

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #569 on: June 19, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »

what I want to know from Laser, TCH ,and Amadjin was how did you all know SVH's number? 

i didn't i just decided to kill number 4, my power only succeeds if they are evil so once i was told it worked i knew i had guessed right.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #570 on: June 19, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »
VOTE COUNT
MIASG x2 (Bluestars, Stevenryals)
StevenRyals x1 (MIASG)

5 votes required for a lynch

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #571 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »

LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH THIS POST MIASG

Steve the post I got from axe said if someone turns up for my party they will get stoned and forget everything ..

doesn't explain why I got a post action PM, if I didnt remember anything I wouldn't have been given that PM

why would I answer that at the time - nothing was said and all people would do is either agree with me or make it look like it was wrong .. and as I said mine was worded different to yours mine says I win when only good remains nothing about roles or subjects (which is why I didn't care about nuetrals)..

1) if you were good you would have seen it as an opportunity to show you were good without role claiming as you would have noted the difference from normal games
2) if you were good, you would have known that others that were good would have backed you noticed your claim and considered you good also
3) HOW DID YOU KNOW YOURS WAS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM MINE?!!!

Are you sure i'm number 12 ?  becuase I don't think so .. subject 8 turned up to my party. 

I visited subject #12 last night, and I'm not subject number 8.

I have the power to end the day if I think good is about to be lynched ..

thats two people who've claimed this.. and to me, it doesnt seem like a good role really..  unless its a 'salvation' role.. otherwise you'd have to kill someone to end the day supposedly..  care to elaborate?

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #572 on: June 19, 2009, 03:29:13 PM »
WES x 6 (Footynewb, StevenRyals, MIASG, Bluestarsneyes, Mikeblue, SVH)

third on the vote anyone?   :)

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #573 on: June 19, 2009, 03:33:06 PM »
Look...Miasg you are going to have to answer these questions....Steven has me a bit more inclined to believe because he did offer what he was wearing very early on....a Tye Dyed shirt and nothing was ever mentioned about being stoned...but now that the party was a stoner party...the outfit makes sense.

You have stated that he was wearing a black robe, so I am confused.....I am not completely writing off the possibility that there are two parties going on at one time, but you should be able to answer the questions and us figure this out.

I think that we have GOT to have input from other players because it is absolutely necessary for good to win...I think we are very close and some are totally absent as a means of sliding by....at this point I find it supsicious...and lazy....so get in here and post!

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #574 on: June 19, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »
1 Person threw a party and one person turned up! :  Masg claims this & subject 8 turned up

1 Person went round to see someone and got them stoned!  I went to see subject 12 & got them stoned

NOTICE:  The 2nd line there says 1 person went to see someone and got them stoned..  the action is placed on the person GOING to see someone (which was me) ... so it was in fact, ME who got someone stoned..  nowhere in the morning report does it say anything that lines up with what MIASG is saying..  

If MIASG got someone stoned, I would expect that result in the first line as well..  

something's just not adding up here.. at all..  care to elaborate miasg?   

As I said previously..  if you are telling the truth, then you need to speak up and help figure this out.. 

it seems there are only 2 possibilities:

1) you are lying and not going a good job at it..
2) there were in fact 2 parties, subject 8 shows up in yours with a black robe and i get subject 12 stoned..

the ONE fact that i find extremely hard to believe is this:

Steve the post I got from axe said if someone turns up for my party they will get stoned and forget everything ..

I know that I got someone stoned..  but now you are saying that you did too..  I guess it's possible but highly unlikely that Axeman would post the result of my action with "...and got someone stoned" and post your action without it..

Unvote MIASG until i figure this out

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #575 on: June 19, 2009, 03:45:33 PM »
VOTE StevenRyals it's pretty obvious who had the party last night and seeing how you threw the first one you'd be aware of what would happen.  All your doing is trying to confuse people and appear to be good but your the one continually making mistakes.  

Steve the post I got from axe said if someone turns up for my party they will get stoned and forget everything .. why would I answer that at the time - nothing was said and all people would do is either agree with me or make it look like it was wrong .. and as I said mine was worded different to yours mine says I win when only good remains nothing about roles or subjects (which is why I didn't care about nuetrals).. and I also don't know anyone else.   Are you sure i'm number 12 ?  becuase I don't think so .. subject 8 turned up to my party.  Hopefully I don't get voted off before I have a chance to prove anything .. there are others who haven't even posted today yet .. I have the power to end the day if I think good is about to be lynched ..

This is where you confuse me Miasg...and when I put all the pieces together you seem very suspect to me.
1) You don't go after Wes...how the hell did you know there were neutrals in the game??? I'm good and I didn't even know there
was a neutral role in the game until I read Wes's lynch death...to me that just says ALOT...especially when you said
yourself in your posts that you are good and don't know anyone else's role...then how did you not view Wes as a liar?

2) YOu posted right here yourself a VERY quick vote for Steven and said it's obvious you had the party.
Then immediately after now you are claiming you had the party? Which one is it Miasg?

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #576 on: June 19, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »
2) YOu posted right here yourself a VERY quick vote for Steven and said it's obvious you had the party.
Then immediately after now you are claiming you had the party? Which one is it Miasg?

i read that differently..  I threw a party on the first night and he claims to throw one on the second night.. he's saying that since I threw the party on the first night I should know what happens at the party..

but what's funny is,... if MIASG believes that I threw the party on the first night..  and he threw the party on the second night.. shouldnt' he think I'm good if we have a similar action?  I'd think so.  but he doesn't he does the exact opposite.. says in one post that we have similar roles adn then votes for me..  doesn't seem right in my opinion..

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #577 on: June 19, 2009, 05:05:41 PM »
 so you only had 1 option and that was to save SVH ? 
 so how many people tried to kill SVH last night?  laser tried , TCH says he suceeded

1 Person tried to kill someone but failed - laser
1 Person called to the heavens to strike someone down - tch
1 Person chose to watch someone die rather than help them!- amadjin
1 Person Protected someone - mikeblue

which leaves
2 People sat on there ass!
1 Person was roleblocked
1 Person tried to Watch someone but failed

Bluestars
Currieman
FootyNewb
and whatever SVH did
 so mike are you saying subject X is good and you protected and followed there investigation? did you watch them and/or protect them the night before? 

I can choose a subject number to protect and when I protect that subject number I follow them at night and watch what they do.

I know a certain subject number is good so have protected them both nights and each night watched what they did. Subjects X and Y are the subject numbers that the person I protected used there night actions on and thats what I learnt about them. I am asuming Amadjin is the doctor that he claims to be and I am not sure about the subject in military gear.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #578 on: June 19, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »
MIASG you are evil. Enough said. Too many iregularities in your story for me. Looked sus all along and looking worse and worse.

Still we need input from others as people are clearly steering clear.

What is the plan for tonight?

VOTE MIASG
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #579 on: June 19, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »
What is the plan for tonight?

I'm more concerned about today.. :)

we've not heard back from MIASG, so I'm not voting him yet..  if it turns out he's telling the truth.. then at least we have a subject # to go after in the night phase...  subject 8.

it's a tough story to believe, but i think there is a posibility he could be telling the truth and just jumped at the gun because he though he had something..  not sure..