Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 87170 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS
« on: May 14, 2009, 06:08:06 PM »
Welcome to the AxePeriment number2...

You all have powers that can signifcantly alter the balance of the game in any one given night, I like chaos. mwahahaha  >:D although there is also a lot of power which could prevent a mass armegeddon.. its all upto you how the game plays...

In reality, This game is simple. erradicate who appears to be the most evil amongst you, and when the night comes, we will see the consequences...

During the day you will sit around this table and discuss who is more evil than you, and who you agree to lynch.

after the final decision has been made you will each enter a capsule where you enter a dream state and assume your night time identitys, and the fun can then begin, but be warned not all of you may make it out alive for your next day of discussing another lynch... some may be missing a limb or two, or maybe all that is left is a pool of blood! mwahahaha.  >:D

I'm warning you now that Role Claiming during the day phase could have severe consequences, not from me, but there is a lot of power out there! mwahahaha >:D

There is also a detonator in everyones heads.
Failure to post enough, and your head will explode into a million fragments, and as you can guess, you will be dead and the day phase will end. this does not mean you can just post lots of 1 line posts, this will not be tolerated and your head will also explode. if you have nothing to say cause someone else has said it, then tell them.. its simple. POST Quality and Quantity OR DIE.  >:D

You all have been given a subject number, i will inform you what this means when the first lynch has been performed and we then enter the night phase...

If the game is not heading in an direction, I will impose a deadline as and when required to avoid the discussions going stale.

This is the players list in alphabetical order...
Amadjin
Bluestars
Currieman
Footynewb
LaserBlue
Manic
Miasg
Mikeblue
StevenRyals
SteveVanHalen
TommyCatonsHairstyl ist
Wesmancity

12 players, this means we require 7 for a lynch.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:01:12 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
Very interesting, I can see this one being very funny. So whos the ones that are going to crack and fall down? who know's you decide.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 07:25:46 PM »
yep, im very intrigued to see how this pans out and what axeman has in store......
Very interesting, I can see this one being very funny. So whos the ones that are going to crack and fall down? who know's you decide.

probably amadjin  :laugh:

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 07:52:09 PM »
this should be fun...  wes you were quite convincing in the last game..  will definately be keeping my eye on you this time. 

axe has said that everyone has a power role..  so this could be a quick game, so choosing right during the day phases is absolutely a must!!   We may as well forget thinking about how man evil there are.. knowing axeman, this will be totally different than what we are used to..

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »
Sounds like this is gonna be heavily dominated by night actions and sounds like it could be quite evenly balanced in terms of power which means we need to get our lynches right during the day otherwise it could become very hard to win.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 10:02:45 PM »
Sounds like this is gonna be heavily dominated by night actions and sounds like it could be quite evenly balanced in terms of power which means we need to get our lynches right during the day otherwise it could become very hard to win.

Its only going to be hard for the mafia because everyone has power roles so there a now normal townies with no powers which means mafia will die!, first slip up currie

Vote Currie

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »
Its only going to be hard for the mafia because everyone has power roles so there a now normal townies with no powers which means mafia will die!, first slip up currie

Vote Currie
??? Talk about twisting my words!

I said it was gonna be dominated by night actions and evenly balanced. If we get our lynches wrong during the day then that will mean 1 less power role for the town and the mafia will have even more chance to wipe us out during the night. OK so we have more power at night, that is good but it's not gonna be very useful to us if we lynch a town person is it!

I like how Steven picks you out as someone to keep an eye on and then says pretty much the same thing that I but you only try twisting my words to take the pressure off yourself. You're a crafty one.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 12:11:10 AM »
??? Talk about twisting my words!

I said it was gonna be dominated by night actions and evenly balanced. If we get our lynches wrong during the day then that will mean 1 less power role for the town and the mafia will have even more chance to wipe us out during the night. OK so we have more power at night, that is good but it's not gonna be very useful to us if we lynch a town person is it!

I like how Steven picks you out as someone to keep an eye on and then says pretty much the same thing that I but you only try twisting my words to take the pressure off yourself. You're a crafty one.

now trying to get Steven on your side, you are very good at this.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »
well well well... it seems as though the usual suspects are at it again...
massive twisting of words there by wes...
interesting tact so early in the game...

im suss on all of you... you all have that shifty look in your eyes...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 12:56:49 AM »
vote currieman for trying to be town when he's obviously not

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 07:58:13 AM »
now trying to get Steven on your side, you are very good at this.
How was I trying to get Steven on my side? That's exactly what you were trying to do by leaving him out of your accusations even though he said the same thing as me!

Atleast I'm actually posting unlike quite a few others. I'm getting accused because someone is twisting my words and that's blatantly gonna be taking the pressure off the people that are actually mafia and make it easier for them!

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »
seems like a bandwagon starting already......... very quick to jump on a vote there miasg, theres only been about 10 posts ::)............... maybe your both working together in some sort

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »
Hey everyone, sounds like another walk away from the normal mafia  :)

with axe modding i would expert lurkers would be able to be noticed with his site admin powers so another reason for people to post and post properly.

i will be not much use till monday as coaching and playing most of tomorrow so should be around sunday Aussie time to check out what's going on.

I agree Currie did make a slip but a bit early to through a vote on him. I'll wait till i'm back on moday before voting.

vote currieman for trying to be town when he's obviously not

you can tell that already ?

The use of 'we' is though normally a mafia slip-up, it would be one of the biggest fails in mafia history if you are outed by your first post  :D

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
Its still only early in the game but these peeps are still to post but were on the forum and available to post but failed to do so...

they start hearing a beep in there head...
Amadjin, Bluestars, LaserBlue, SteveVanHalen

Mikeblue's bleep is slightly lower because he has not been on whilst the game was open....

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL MAFIA GAME. AS SUCH ITS NOT MAFIA YOUR TRYING TO FIND, ITS PLAYERS YOU THINK ARE NOT GOOD.  >:D

VOTE COUNT
CURRIEMAN x2 (WES, MIASG)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:48:16 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »
seems like a bandwagon starting already......... very quick to jump on a vote there miasg, theres only been about 10 posts ::)............... maybe your both working together in some sort
you can tell that already ?
LOL day 1 and 2 votes is a bandwagon .. I'm just putting pressure on him as I think he's suss as after his posts

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 02:41:24 PM »
Can someone explain again to me why currie is so sus?  Because from what I'm reading, he said nearly the exact same thing that I said in the post preceeding his??   

In my opinion, the 3 of you, MIASG, Wesmancity & Currieman are all sus...   This could be the "lets attack each other early to distance our selves later on" trick.. 

Only one reason I can think of that you would have picked his comment over mine, when mine was posted first and said the same thing...

TCH, acting differently than your normal commentary post.. you're going after people early, and that's strange, something you don't do.. 

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 03:51:11 PM »
Well well well. Lots of action for the first page. Normally starts off all jokey and pointless. All guns blazing in this one though.

Interesting for Happy to say "I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL MAFIA GAME. AS SUCH ITS NOT MAFIA YOUR TRYING TO FIND, ITS PLAYERS YOU THINK ARE NOT GOOD."

Wonder if this means the mafia might not know who each other are. Like all serial killers or just maybe two evil working together..........
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »
Mike, you don't usually pick up on stuff like that.. 

could it be that you have an evil role and dont know who your partners are??  so, maybe you didn't pick up on that, you already knew it..

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »
Or maybe I just pointed it out.

Wouldn't expect evil people to come out and say that would you?
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

froganomis

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »
well this is going to be interesting,so everyone has a power role of some variety....???

a little subplot forming already between currie and wes....

Well well well. Lots of action for the first page. Normally starts off all jokey and pointless. All guns blazing in this one though.

Interesting for Happy to say "I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS NOT A NORMAL MAFIA GAME. AS SUCH ITS NOT MAFIA YOUR TRYING TO FIND, ITS PLAYERS YOU THINK ARE NOT GOOD."

Wonder if this means the mafia might not know who each other are. Like all serial killers or just maybe two evil working together..........

certainly an all guns blazing approach....

also i find it interesting that not long after wes says currie is attempting to get steve onboard,steve questions people for the accusations against currie...team play anyone??

The use of 'we' is though normally a mafia slip-up, it would be one of the biggest fails in mafia history if you are outed by your first post  :D
as opposed to me last game? lol