Author Topic: Feeling underwhelmed...  (Read 794 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Feeling underwhelmed...
« on: June 29, 2016, 12:13:37 AM »
Ok great, we have what people say is the greatest Coach/manager in the world...

But im currently feeling as though this seasons activity in the transfer market could be same old...

So far we have signed injury prone and currently injured german midfielder Ilkay Gundogen. top player, but wont be available till end of august,and did i mention he is injury prone?  :-X

there was huge talk of Aubameyang coming, but we refused to meet the £65m fee...
so we have settled for a 29 year old spanish left winger cause he has a release clause of just 14m??? he looked awful in the match against Italy.  :-X So sterling gets a vote of confidence from pep, then signs a player for his position? ???

Apparently John Stones is our top target, and will be our next signing now englands players have returned... to make way for this overpriced english mistake prone central defender which we already have a few of, we are in advanced talks to sell our blue bloodied right back Zabaleta to roma for just 2.5m?  :'(

we have signed Benjamin Garre, a 15yo kid from Argentina, which your not allowed to do until they are 18... and apparently his team Velez Sarsfeld are not happy about it either...
also some reports that a 19year old Colombian winger for £8m could be done next week, Marlos Moreno...although other teams are interested, and he will probably be sent on loan to spain...

there is virtually no news on any other player leaving. Yaya's agent is saying he will see out the last year of his contract, no one wants Bony, Porto want Mangala back for only 10m....

I cannot understand it. a LEFT BECK SHOULD BE OUR NO.1 Priority, Lots of problems caused to the Central defenders was a direct result of a lack of defending from the left! and yet nothing seems to be getting done about it...

and to top it all off, despite us having a new badge which was supposed to be retro...but the more i see it on a shirt it looks old and crap, the old one was miles better, thats if the leaked pictures of our new kit are correct, then we will not be playing in our traditional sky blue and white, but in a off light blue and murky dark blue sleeves kit... NewYork city will look more like man city than we do. Nike is shite, they just use one template and regurgitate the same crap but with different colours, completely lacking imagination, and this will probably be the 3rd successive season i have not bought a shirt.  :-\