Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 187237 times)

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »
Not much to add. My vote is still on MIASG. I just don't buy it and think he is evil.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #601 on: June 22, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »
by eliminating those peeps who look most innocent

tch priest looks like a good role up to now

mike has shared info he has gained from his role maybe if he where evil he'd just share it with his evil budies like I said I had him as good from the previous day

if mike is down as good & he's right about amadjin then amadjin looks good to

steveR pot smoking hippie & done a lot of chasing down in the game...I have him down for good

bluestars is looking more good than evil at the moment

that's just the way I've got it right now

i'm left with currieman, fbn & miasg .. i donno but i've the feeling miasg maybe neutral from what he said about his origanl pm so i'm left with

currieman & fbn ?

curriemans last post wasn't saying anything? non commital?

fbn as you point out looks like he has taken to ground after nearly getting voted off?

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #602 on: June 22, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »

mike has shared info he has gained from his role maybe if he where evil he'd just share it with his evil budies like I said I had him as good from the previous day

steveR pot smoking hippie & done a lot of chasing down in the game...I have him down for good

i'm left with currieman, fbn & miasg .. i donno but i've the feeling miasg maybe neutral from what he said about his origanl pm so i'm left with

currieman & fbn ?

fbn as you point out looks like he has taken to ground after nearly getting voted off?

Well my PM says you win when only good roles are left. So neutral needs to go to so I'm still happpy to stick with MIASG.

At the moment I reckon Me Steve Bluestars and AMADJIN to be good. Dunno about the others. Maybe one other good role but not sure. Think its looking like a 3 teamed mafia. Good, Evil and Neutral. Makes sense as there were 12 people I think.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #603 on: June 22, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »
good idea laser..

lets go through this:

Amadjin - Doctor (still not 100% convinced)..  I find the "dark hooded robe" comment from miasg too coincidental with the "bloody robes" from what mike saw on night one (what amadjin is wearing).. and we obviously have some other doctor type roles..

Bluestars - Inclined to say shes good simply by the way she's playing compared to games shes been evil.

Laser - supposedly good, but has a kill action, so can't be trusted really

MikeBlue - been watching and protecting.. 90% sure he's good
TCH - priest sounds good enough
StevenRyals - good

Currieman - Most likely evil..

FootyNewb - dead set evil in my opinion.. can we just lynch him now or what?

Miasg - big twist up over the last couple days..  not sure what to think about miasg .. if he was neutral he probably would ahve said so after wes was lynched.. being a good time to call his role without revealing his action or subject number..

all i know is, TCH needs to kill subject #8 tonight..  it may be a way to clear miasg partially..  would be shit if we end up lynching subject number 8 lol.. then it's a crap shoot at night.. :(

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #604 on: June 22, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »
I agree with the last 2 posts

mike I also undertand why steve is holding back on miasg until we know more

maisg says it was him that held the party no-one has disputed that but does that make him good?

miasg says number 8 turned up & they wore a black hood (which makes them sound dodgey)

after steves post maybe number 8 will come out & we will know more.

miasg I think you said you had the power to end the day if you think someone good is about to die ... how does that work? what if you where wrong & there not on the good side? what happens then?

steve I already said my power tonight is to save someone, not kill

also I have the present i got to heal someone as well so i can save 2 people tonight. the hard bit is getting the right numbers but unless we hear something new it won't be number 8.

I'm going back to look at the earlier posts of fbn & currie.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #605 on: June 22, 2009, 11:14:49 PM »
one thing you are all forgetting about FBN is he voted for SVH and was that sure of his guilt he passed the bomb to him when it was thought he wouldn't be back to post. Not the sort of thing one evil person would do to another i would have thought ??

What in his posting has you so convienced Steve ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #606 on: June 23, 2009, 12:21:49 AM »

currieman & fbn ?

a priest that kills ?  what's Bluestars done to look good or evil for that matter

I know I look suss but I can't help what I was given and told  .. gotta go will reply soon with more

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #607 on: June 23, 2009, 01:33:36 AM »
Bluestars - Inclined to say shes good simply by the way she's playing compared to games shes been evil.
why becuase she's hardly on and agrees with you ?  you question laser's ability to kill but not TCH ?  I say again a priest that kills ?

miasg I think you said you had the power to end the day if you think someone good is about to die ... how does that work? what if you where wrong & there not on the good side? what happens then?  
laser you didn't even have to read between the lines .. I can end the day if I think good is about to be lynched .. it's about my judgement not if the person is actually 100% good or evil .. without giving away my role I do something an incantation if you will.

No, neither did I answer wes's question about the mythical "train" that he kept bleeding on about.. 
still doesn't give you devine rights to damand I answer questions and you don't .. yet you wonder why I thought/think you were suss and why bluestars I voted for him so quickly.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #608 on: June 23, 2009, 02:06:49 AM »
well where to start... just caught up and can see that steve has his usual herd of lambs following him around...

i think alot of people in this game just get confused by all the crap he speaks and choose to follow him instead of take him on cos it hurts their brains to do other wise...

PASS THE BOMB TO Stevenryals

you by no means have me fooled...
you have yet to answer any of the questions i asked you in the previous day... all which quite blatently point out the many lies you have come up with...
and now today you are saying your PM says you are wearing a tie-dye shirt... yet yesterday you were saying your PM didnt specify what you were wearing...

its interesting that all your followers just happen to skip over all these discrepencies of yours, but will gladly jump on your coat tails when you claim that MIASG has "slipped up" by saying stoned instead of drunk...
to many people in the world... the meaning of stoned is drunk... same as getting high means drunk also... to find him suss over something like that is almost as ridiculous as your reasons for finding me suss...

as MIASG has said... you demand people to answer questions... yet you dont answer them yourself...

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #609 on: June 23, 2009, 02:13:52 AM »
one thing you are all forgetting about FBN is he voted for SVH and was that sure of his guilt he passed the bomb to him when it was thought he wouldn't be back to post. Not the sort of thing one evil person would do to another i would have thought ??

thats actually quite a fair point.. I will go back tomorrow at work and read how he and SVH interacted.. 

Pass the bomb to CURRIEMAN

and now today you are saying your PM says you are wearing a tie-dye shirt... yet yesterday you were saying your PM didnt specify what you were wearing...

don't you find it odd that I said i would probably be wearing a tie died shirt... and low and behold someone turns up and claims their subject number saying that someone got them stoned... wearing a tie died shirt..  funny how i already said that i'm the stoner guy.. strange how things add up when you look at all the pieces.. 

after a few days of complete silence... you're coming out swinging today, Subject number 8... 

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #610 on: June 23, 2009, 02:15:47 AM »
Miasg how can you say I'm barely here??? what a joke and you are once again attempting to associate me with stevenryals...which don't get me wrong haven't really had much of a problem with his contributions thus far to the game compared to you to be honest...but I don't know his role..and I have had no problem speaking my mind in this game and remaining very active.

I however have thought you were sus since the very first post and have said such...and the main point that I still don't get is that you felt a neutral was not a threat to "good" winning in this game...I still can't even understand how you can see that if you aren't good...then you aren't good...neutral, evil whatever are both roles not listed as good.

I DID actually unvote you based off of the information that steven and laser were providing along with your information and I find you and idiot for disregarding that as if I'm just going along...I was attempting to give you the benefit of the doubt to finish answering questions, because if I went with the initial information you offered which was nothing but a vote for steven then my vote would have stood.

I have been in the office all day with the kids and was not able to reread a few things I was trying to determine. So I will finish my thoughts in the morning.

I have only a slight comment...I was thinking if Miasg is telling the truth about subject 8 having dark robes on, does that mean he's evil? For me I would have been thinking of course, except that the neutral Wes was wearing military gear and that to me would have been more of a evil wardrobe....I have no knowledge of subject 8's role...but in my guesses of what roles are left..it is possible it is an evil..if subject 8 is a good, they'd better get to talking fast would be my only suggestion.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #611 on: June 23, 2009, 02:20:30 AM »
thats actually quite a fair point.. I will go back tomorrow at work and read how he and SVH interacted.. 

Pass the bomb to CURRIEMAN

don't you find it odd that I said i would probably be wearing a tie died shirt... and low and behold someone turns up and claims their subject number saying that someone got them stoned... wearing a tie died shirt..  funny how i already said that i'm the stoner guy.. strange how things add up when you look at all the pieces.. 

after a few days of complete silence... you're coming out swinging today, Subject number 8... 

its not strange that they appear to add up... its quite simple that laser has seen you say what you may be wearing and has claimed to be the one you got stoned so he can be buddied up with you seeing as others seem to think you are good...

haha subject 8 huh...
sorry but i was sitting on my ass doing nothing... wasnt given the ability to perform and actions last night...

• Busy Bee
« Reply #612 on: June 23, 2009, 02:25:14 AM »
you question laser's ability to kill but not TCH ?  I say again a priest that kills ?

Well i call the Heavans to strike down my enemy's so i don't do the deed myself, but like all good priests i do have more than one string to my bow. Hence i was able to work out SVH was evil by what he was writing as it was obvious he had no idea what a good priest can do.  

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #613 on: June 23, 2009, 02:30:14 AM »
Something else that doesnt add up is both laser and Amadjin claim they tried to kill / asked if they wanted to save SVH by name... this seems very odd seeing as everything in this game seems to revolve around subject numbers... why would axe all of a sudden start using names...
I think these are blatent lies...

also... laser said you were wearing a flowery shirt... not tie dye...
still doesnt explain why you said yesterday that your PM didnt specify... but today you have said that your PM says you are wearing tie-dye...

• Busy Bee
« Reply #614 on: June 23, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »
all i know is, TCH needs to kill subject #8 tonight..  it may be a way to clear miasg partially..  would be shit if we end up lynching subject number 8 lol.. then it's a crap shoot at night.. :(

Sorry can't do it, calling the heavens to smite evil is very taxing, i need a night's rest, meditaton and prayer before i can do it again.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #615 on: June 23, 2009, 04:29:56 AM »
and the main point that I still don't get is that you felt a neutral was not a threat to "good" winning in this game...

I DID actually unvote you based off of the information that steven and laser were providing along with your information and I find you and idiot for disregarding that as if I'm just going along...I was attempting to give you the benefit of the doubt to finish answering questions, because if I went with the initial information you offered which was nothing but a vote for steven then my vote would have stood.

I have only a slight comment...I was thinking if Miasg is telling the truth about subject 8 having dark robes on, does that mean he's evil? For me I would have been thinking of course, except that the neutral Wes was wearing military gear and that to me would have been more of a evil wardrobe....I have no knowledge of subject 8's role...but in my guesses of what roles are left..it is possible it is an evil..if subject 8 is a good, they'd better get to talking fast would be my only suggestion.
I think if you go back and read my posts I said I didn't care a neutral had gone becuase they could obviously be used by evil as well - that's why they are neutral .. if I've said otherwise please refresh my memory ...
I didn't say subject 8 was evil only what they wore .. and to me it doesn't look too good. 

I just thought your votes of me looked alot like your were protecting Steven .. I don't know what he (or you) is either and I'm trying to work it out .. you've been more active then amadjin or currie but it doesn't mean you;ve contributed alot either.  I know you unvoted me but it doesn't mean I can't talk about you .. I bet I'm still high up on your suss listm, which of course I am

Sorry can't do it, calling the heavens to smite evil is very taxing, i need a night's rest, meditaton and prayer before i can do it again.
any you say if they aren't evil nothing happens ?  that's what I find strange.

• Busy Bee
« Reply #616 on: June 23, 2009, 04:46:55 AM »
not that nothing happens, but i can't kill good people so my request is then denied/unheard/ignored

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #617 on: June 23, 2009, 07:36:31 AM »
not that nothing happens, but i can't kill good people so my request is then denied/unheard/ignored
just doesn't sound normal to me .. you either kill or your blocked .. I can save a lynch but it's my choice not save if they are only good .. and a priest as well .. having someone else do it for you .. and you can't now .. was SVH your Igor ?

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #618 on: June 23, 2009, 01:14:27 PM »
its not strange that they appear to add up... its quite simple that laser has seen you say what you may be wearing and has claimed to be the one you got stoned so he can be buddied up with you seeing as others seem to think you are good...

well he's made a mistake then.. because now everyone knows his subject number..  if that's what he's doing, then he's made himself a big target in the night phase..   currently mike knows a couple numbers associated with good, but hasn't said numbers yet and that's good.. and if MIASG is telling the truth, 8 is probably bad.. 

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #619 on: June 23, 2009, 01:17:06 PM »
also... laser said you were wearing a flowery shirt... not tie dye...
still doesnt explain why you said yesterday that your PM didnt specify... but today you have said that your PM says you are wearing tie-dye...

my role name is "flower power guy"..  I get stoned..  peace signs, flowers & tie died with stone washed jeans just screams 'flower power guy' to me..