Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 187237 times)

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2009, 02:36:46 PM »
These are some of the posts I find sus and to me it looks like you both attempt to give Wes a hand.

well it's not like you answered me either .. and I wouldn't want to answer it either if it were asked of me .. I think we need to concentrate on the people not playing and why that is .. obviously you've said you have reminded bluestars so you think she has time .. amadjin and manic have been on today and not posted .. all 3 aren't playing town type roles by hiding in the background if you ask me.
Steven is looking more and more suspicious as the day goes on at the moment. Reason being he has had pressure put on him by other people and either hasn't replied with an answer or has come out with strange explanations and counter questions like the one to Wes about posting what it says in his role. Firstly, I thought it was modkillable if you posted anything from a PM from the mod and secondly, like MiasG pointed out, no matter what Wes says there is a way of working it for yourself as you could just say "Yep, that's what mine says" which would obviously be bullshit if you are mafia. All very suspicious at the moment Steve.

Amadjin is another suspicious one. He's not posted since around page 4 and before that he has been very reluctant to put pressure on anyone. He voted for SVH yeah, but that was due to SVH's actions in a previous game. He really hasn't contributed a lot in this game so far and looks like he's trying to go under the radar so Vote Amadjin.
there's not much else happening why wouldn't we
 ummm no on night 1 I believe
 I don't recall posting a vote count - even though that might now take me off your suspected town list
 apart from not trying to save mophead I don't think I am - explain? or is it a feeling? I don't think I've been quiet .. only for a period of (my time) Friday night and Saturday - where I had football Friday night - and coaching all day saturday - which I've mentioned on other posts - but apart from that I think 've been active - maybe not helpful as there's not too much being given at the moment. 
 no MY timezone - TCH logs in before me  :bleh:

Bluestars has posted later than Amadjin and Manic I think .. we are not going to replace all of them .. at the moment I'd rather vote for one of these 3 as I am one of the current voteless.. maybe if there brain started ticking faster they'd be tempted to post more .. for me manic's posts smacks of hypocrisy so for now VOTE MANIC for saying someone's not posting and then not post again after that despite being online today .. very suss hiding technique
 and what's yours steve?  maybe you don't know and what to find out ???

Great post there. If I'm evil what evidence or even a theory do you have to back that up? I could quite easily just say Steve you're evil. It's futile without any reasoning.

This whole thing about Wes posting what Happy said to him is stupid because he could just make something up and if he gets it right then he'll be considered town by you and could turn out to be evil. How do we know that Axeman didn't write different things for different people? It's a completely random game already so who knows.

You must know something different if you're so adamant about this Steve. It's completely mental what you're asking!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »
well i think its a slip by wes not to know that roles are good or evil and not town or mafia

vote wes
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »
note that this vote is mainly because someone would else would just tip the scales anyway and in previous games i missed out on voting because of this which makes me look sus even though i am good.
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2009, 04:01:20 PM »
Congratulations!
We have our first lynch...

Stand up please Wes, confused, Wes shouts "but i have two gifts for the good of the game" and refuses to stand up... A beep eminates from his head, he stands up but as he does so.... Bang!
you all start wiping bits of wes of your faces.  :devil:

Someone checks his pockets from the remains of his jacket, his role card is found...SUBJECT NUMBER 02 - BOUNTY HUNTER - NEUTRAL.
Neutral? WTF does that mean someone shouts? ???

GIFTS CEROMONY
WES Won two, but since he is now dead, they are passed onto the the next eligible people...
MANIC wins one for being the next poster after wes.
MIASG wins one for being the next voter after wes
TCH Wins one for correctly posting an updated vote count.
MIASG wins another for being the first to vote for 3 different people
SVH Wins one for being the last person to vote on a lynch.

GIFTS are the first things to be carried out during a night phase, Each one grants a different power... as such the night phase will commence properly once the winners have decided what to do with them!
Either keep and use what the gift can do, or pass it on to a subject number of your choosing... Once passed on, they cannot pass it on to someone else until the next night phase... If you declare during the day phases that you have been passed a gift and reveal that you used that on someone, the person who passed it onto you will know what subject number you are!!!

NIGHT PHASE INTRODUCTION
So that means only 11 of you remain for the 1st night phase.
During the night phase you assume your night time identitys, which only you know what it is... so any actions you send me are referred to as Subject number... ie if you want to investigate someone, you dont say INVESTIGATE HAPPYAXEMAN, you Would say INVESTIGATE SUBJECT 20...
What? you dont know who that subject number is? awww aint that a shame. mwahahah  >:D
But thats why everyone has a power role... its upto you to use your skills and find them out!!!  :tease:

NIGHT ROLES ALIVE:
SUBJECT NUMBER 01 = ??
 :skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 02 = Wes - Bounty Hunter - Suited an booted in military gear.
SUBJECT NUMBER 03 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 04 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 05 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 06 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 07 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 08 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 09 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 10 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 11 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 12 = ??

SO CAN YOU ALL NOW GOTO YOUR CHAMBERS AND ENTER YOUR NIGHT PHASE DREAM STATE...
YOU ARE FREE TO DISCUSS TACTICS IF YOU ARE IN TEAMS, AND YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO PASS ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS, ALTHOUGH THEY MAY NOT BE CARRIED OUT AS THEY MAY CHANGE IF YOU ARE PASSED ON A GIFT... THE NIGHT WILL CONSIST OF A FEW PHASES, AND MAY TAKE LONGER THAN WHAT YOU ARE USED TOO... DAY WILL COMMENCE WHEN I FEEL IT IS OVER.  >:D

SLEEP WELL, HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. MWWAHAHAHA  >:D

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »
ALL GIFTS HAVE NOW BEEN ISSUED... ONCE I LEARN THE FINAL DESTINATION OF THESE GIFTS(which will probably be when the Aussies get online), I CAN START SORTING PHASE 2 OF THE NIGHT...

1 Gift was kept...
4 Gifts have been passed on...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:53:41 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »
NIGHT ACTIVITY REPORT...
2 People were watched and they didnt even know it!
1 Person made something, hope its nice?
1 Person was roleblocked and felt useless
5 People did nothing but sit on there ass
1 Person had a party but no one turned up
1 Person made an investigation but got jackshit.
1 Person Protected someone & watched them perform a night action!

The Night ends, you come out of your capsule, and reform around the table... it appears you are all there...

This means there were no kills during the night. I am most unhappy about that. lol

DAY 2
So you start day 2 where you left the First day with 11 players still in the game.
Amadjin
Bluestars
Currieman
FootyNewb
Laser
Manic
Miasg
MikeBlue
TCH
StevenRyals
SVH

DEAD:
Wes(02) Bounty Hunter - Suited an booted in military gear. - NEUTRAL

11 Players means you need 6 for the lynch...

There is another gift on offer... if someone reaches the critera in this day phase, they will be rewarded with it for the next phase!

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2009, 01:43:40 PM »
wow... so many night actions and not one kill... this has got to be one of the weirdest mafias yet...
looks as though no-one even attacked anyone else...

now with Wes being "neutral" does that mean he would have only won if he was the only person left or what ??
Kind of like a Serial Killer ??
It makes sense to me... and would explain why he didn't have what Steve was saying should be in his PM....

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2009, 04:06:59 PM »
You set of t***s  >:(

next time i will be stronger!!!
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2009, 04:31:14 PM »
wow... so many night actions and not one kill... this has got to be one of the weirdest mafias yet...
looks as though no-one even attacked anyone else...

now with Wes being "neutral" does that mean he would have only won if he was the only person left or what ??
Kind of like a Serial Killer ??
It makes sense to me... and would explain why he didn't have what Steve was saying should be in his PM....

No it means that he just had to make it to the end he would won if he made it to the end no matter which side won.
so no he wasn't a serial killer who only wins if he is the only one left.
it also means that no evil players have been killed yet.

My main suspicion is on bluestars... the only reason I (& a lot of others I think) didn't vote her
before was because we thought her head would explode.
she trying to keep out of the way obviously because she knows if she posts she will give herself away she always does.

froganomis

« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2009, 06:12:05 PM »
No it means that he just had to make it to the end he would won if he made it to the end no matter which side won.
so no he wasn't a serial killer who only wins if he is the only one left.

does this comment make you neutral also??

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2009, 07:23:17 PM »
does this comment make you neutral also??

no...... I just had a neutral role before & that's how it went then ..... is someone going to come on & post something useful
bluestars how about you?

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2009, 07:36:15 PM »
so not alot happened last night, would be nice to find out which bugger sent me a gift which nullified my other gift haha, im now stuck with 2 useless gifts >:(

anyone got any feedback, that will be any help to us. its been rather quiet so far 2day, not alot of posts.

froganomis

« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »
but it was said at the beginning of this game its not like other games,so chances are it may not neccesarily be the same now.
hence why i flagged that up
note that this vote is mainly because someone would else would just tip the scales anyway and in previous games i missed out on voting because of this which makes me look sus even though i am good.

and the fact you were last to vote and only did it because you didnt want to look sus does the opposite

i would also like to ask who blocked my role? that wasnt very nice and could have been a lot worse

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2009, 10:43:35 PM »
Well a lot of stuff happened during the night but no kills? 11 players, 5 of which sat on their asses and did nothing. That leaves 6 players that did something.

Amadjin is claiming that he was roleblocked. Looks like somebody made a weapon or something? And somebody investigated someone but didn't get anything back?

What the hell is that party all about as well? 1 person had a party but nobody turned up? :laugh:

froganomis

« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2009, 10:48:55 PM »
that can only mean steveryals had a party :D

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2009, 11:23:08 PM »
that can only mean steveryals had a party :D

well he does make his own home brew !!

so not alot happened last night, would be nice to find out which bugger sent me a gift which nullified my other gift haha, im now stuck with 2 useless gifts >:(

Well i passed on my gift, do we as a group want to discuss the gifts out there ? Or keep them as a secret ? It might spoil the game though. Also if people said who they passed on gifts to then it would be easy to work out your number Manic, not sure if you want that to happen either ? 

A strange night, but there have been nights before that have had no kills. I suppose we look at the people who voted for Wes as there must be at least one evil person in that group, lets try and work out which one.

froganomis

« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2009, 11:29:23 PM »
am i the only person not to have a gift :(

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #237 on: May 27, 2009, 01:27:17 AM »
THERE WILL BE NO DEADLINES FOR THIS DAY... BUT AFTER THE THREAD HAS BEEN OPEN FOR 7 DAYS, A RATHER UNPLEASENT PRESENT WILL BE INTRODUCED... ALONG WITH A REALLY NICE PRESSIE FOR SOMEONE WHO SATISFYS THE REQUIRED CRITERIA...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2009, 03:34:22 AM »

anyone got any feedback, that will be any help to us. its been rather quiet so far 2day, not alot of posts.
I've had issues loading the page fully at work so I've had to log into my old works email :D

Manic do you know who sent them to you?  I had 2 gifts I sent onto different people ...

I don't care if we talk about the gifts or not - they can't be used against you specifically unless people know your number ..

well mike's got the easiest run in this day phase if he has indeed taken off to Majorca and has no internet access .. I'd like to know what he says now about Wes being "neutral" .. I for one am not that upset Wes went as being a neutral bounty hunter he could be used by both sides and obviously that's one less or possibly the only killing action at night gone.  It should give us more time to find who is evil and who is not.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2009, 05:08:44 AM »
WES x 6 (Footynewb, StevenRyals, MIASG, Bluestarsneyes, Mikeblue, SVH)

That's the order the votes happened, so FBN first and SVH last. The odds i would think are that at least 2 evil people would have put a vote onto Wes. From modding previous games most mafia in the early stages of games put their votes after someone has a couple of votes. So the MIASG, Bluestarsneyes and Mikeblue votes to me are the people we need to look at first. All 3 were on page 11 and Mike did his the post after Bluestars.

Steve pinned his reasoning behind the whole 'good' arguement and proved to be right to an extent with Wes having a neutral role. Though as i posted Steve did have a different combination with 'good' than i had. Maybe he was making it up.

I'll wait for some more input before i make a vote but these 6 need to show some reason why they should not be voted for today.