Author Topic: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD : EVIL WINS  (Read 187237 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD
« Reply #640 on: June 23, 2009, 09:26:03 PM »
I want to believe you because if you are good we need you around.. but it's very difficult to believe you when you say:

to be totally honest all I had was the vaguest idea of very few peeps numbers, I said I was finding it difficult... I just went for one I didn't think was good .. a bit dangeruos but just got lucky (or not as i didn't actually work cause of steve's actions)

then you say this:

no I said i tried to kill svh because by then i knew what number he was..it's that simple

doesn't add up in the slightest to me.. maybe you can explain it to me..

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #641 on: June 23, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »
Something else that doesnt add up is both laser and Amadjin claim they tried to kill / asked if they wanted to save SVH by name... this seems very odd seeing as everything in this game seems to revolve around subject numbers... why would axe all of a sudden start using names...
I think these are blatent lies...

also... laser said you were wearing a flowery shirt... not tie dye...
still doesnt explain why you said yesterday that your PM didnt specify... but today you have said that your PM says you are wearing tie-dye...

I think you meant to say Laser and TCH....should we call you a liar now? LOL!

However I still am asking the same questions...and I think all have answered as much as they can.
Laser answered twice two different ways, TCH says blind luck, and Amadjin never said he tried to kill him but was given a name of a person he could revive as SVH and dindn't help hm.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #642 on: June 23, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
one of you open it and out drops SVH with severe burns and one arm missing, he also has a cross imprinted on his head! he's dead...

well this pretty much confirms TCH's claim

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #643 on: June 23, 2009, 11:32:50 PM »
thank you Steve. The fact i never wavered from SVH i would have thought was proof enough.

But from all that has been posted 2  over night 2 things are apparent to me, that both Bluestars and Miasg are not Good Priests. They may be neutal or evil. As i said before with SVH if you were good like me you cannot write what you are writing knowing what your role can do.

Laser has made himself look bad making it sound like he know SVH's number. As i said i had no idea, but i knew that i couldn't kill anyone good so felt attacking someone was worth the risk seeing as i wouldn't be able to do it for another 2 nights. By then if i'm alive we might know more about poeple's numbers.

Currie's quietness is also a concern, i have my suspicions and his lack of activity is heightening them. He needs to make an appearance soon and post something meaningful as to what he feels about other players.

Most likely to be good like me currently are Mike and Amadjin just by the information they have posted and their night actions.

Out of those four the one that stood out was Bluestars and her post trying to make me seem like an evil priest after watching Angels and Demons. You therefore have no idea about the good roles in the game so therefore you are not good.

vote Bluestars

What are you ? What benifit do have have for the good side ?

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #644 on: June 23, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »
What do you mean you weren't able to perform your night actions last night? Are you saying you were roleblocked or that you were passed a gift or what?

No I am saying exactly what i wrote... I sat on my ass and did nothing... I was not given any night actions to perform last night...
as in... my original PM stated I can perform certain actions on certain nights... and last night was not one of those nights...
So I was 1 of the 2 people that sat on their ass and did nothing... If i was roleblocked... I would have said I was roleblocked...

I think you meant to say Laser and TCH....should we call you a liar now? LOL!

However I still am asking the same questions...and I think all have answered as much as they can.
Laser answered twice two different ways, TCH says blind luck, and Amadjin never said he tried to kill him but was given a name of a person he could revive as SVH and dindn't help hm.

Again... No...
I meant Laser and Amadjin...
TCH has already said many times his was just a stab in the dark, pick a number and see what happens...
Where as Laser is now claiming to know SVH's number (how the hell he does, only he knows)...
And Amadjin has said that he was given SVH by NAME to choose to save or let die... I find that out of the ordinary seeing as the night phases of this game are based around Subject Numbers... I don't see Axeman changing that up for any reason at all... Its just not consistent with the game...

So Steve... when you went to get Laser / #12 stoned... did you find out any information about that subject number ? Like what he was wearing or anything along those lines...
Could be quite helpful if you did... Would confirm if Laser is lying or not...

There are just way too many holes in Lasers story... its been changed about 4 times now... and the latest version where he knew SVH's number is just way too far fetched... VOTE Laserblue

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #645 on: June 24, 2009, 12:06:08 AM »
lto be totally honest all I had was the vaguest idea of very few peeps numbers, I said I was finding it difficult... I just went for one I didn't think was good .. a bit dangeruos but just got lucky
can you tell us what other numbers are vaguely evil ? there is no way you knew SVH's as you've not alluded to how you found out.  And I can't see a bodygaurd having power to end the day .. currie's got the bomb so another wasted vote ... VOTE LASERBLUE for too many discrepancies

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #646 on: June 24, 2009, 12:09:00 AM »
No I am saying exactly what i wrote... I sat on my ass and did nothing... I was not given any night actions to perform last night...
as in... my original PM stated I can perform certain actions on certain nights... and last night was not one of those nights...
So I was 1 of the 2 people that sat on their ass and did nothing... If i was roleblocked... I would have said I was roleblocked...
so what did you do on night 1 ? highly doubtful you have night actions (axe said everyone has them) and can't use  them on hte first 2 nights

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #647 on: June 24, 2009, 12:17:09 AM »
VOTE COUNT
LASERBLUE x2 (Footnewb, MIASG)
MIASG x1 (Mikeblue)
CURRIEMAN x1 (Laserblue)
BLUESTARS x1 (TCH)

5 votes required for a lynch

Currieman has the bomb he has until 12:14pm on the 24th June to pass it on or die... :bomb:

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #648 on: June 24, 2009, 04:05:27 AM »
vote laserblue

i think i've given enough backup to my vote at this point..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #649 on: June 24, 2009, 07:19:43 AM »
I think time is up on Currie?  seems to be from this end

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #650 on: June 24, 2009, 12:02:07 PM »
vote laserblue

i think i've given enough backup to my vote at this point..

if you want to vote me then that's up to you, but why waste your time on someone you can't kill instead of chasing someone you can? makes no sense?... it will be interesting what happens to currie as I'm the only one who's actually voted him.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #651 on: June 24, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »
It would appear Currieman has fallen asleep.... oh dear...
BOOM... the bomb explodes splattering bits of curry all over you, hmmm does that taste like a Rogan Josh? someone asks?

Currie is dead... someone checks his remains...

Currieman - subject number 8 - Evil Entity - Wears A dark black hooded robe.

Hoorah, a true evil player has been removed from the game!

NIGHT 3

NIGHT ROLES ALIVE:
SUBJECT NUMBER 01 = ??
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 02 = Wes - Bounty Hunter - Suited an booted in military gear.
SUBJECT NUMBER 03 = ??
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 04 = SVH - Egor - Hunchback with scraggy clothes
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 05 = Manic - Ninja - Dark Black Outfit with a sword on his back.
SUBJECT NUMBER 06 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 07 = ??
:skull: SUBJECT NUMBER 08 = Currieman - Evil Entity - Dark Black Hooded Robe
SUBJECT NUMBER 09 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 10 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 11 = ??
SUBJECT NUMBER 12 = ??

Gifts
There is currently only 1 gift still in play, Please let me know ASAP if you wish to keep this gift or pass it on.. you have 24hours otherwise your left with it...

Night Actions
Remember to pass me your night actions ASAP using subject numbers, and not names.

Good luck and lets see how many are still alive for day4...  >:D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 01:48:37 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Re: AxeMafia2: EVILvsGOOD - Day 4
« Reply #652 on: June 26, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »
NIGHT ACTIVITY REPORT...
2 People sat on there ass!
1 Demon was summoned
2 Spells were cast
1 Person setup a deadly defensive barrier
3 People tried to protect someone
1 Person succesfully attacked someone
1 person watched 3 people die

DAY 4
You all step out of your capsules as per usual... holy dog doo, there seems to be people missing...

Capsule 1 is opened, mikeblue falls to the floor, he's been killed via multiple stab wounds!
his role card states he was a Shaolin desciple who wore orange robes and had a bald head - GOOD

then you open capsule 6, out falls StevenRyals with two arms missing!
his role card states he was the Flower Power Dude wearing a flowery shirt and shades! - GOOD

then you procede to capsule 12, Laserblue flops to the floor, it would appear he has compound fractures to both his arms and his legs, he bled to death from his wounds.

his role cards states he was a Schizophrenic wearing a black suit. - good/evil - Neutral
you also find the Scalpel of healing, this gift is now removed from the game.

there are now no gifts left in play!

Only 5 players remain in the game
Amadjin
Bluestars
FootyNewb
Miasg
TCH

:skull: DEAD  :fromthegrave:
Lynched Day 1 - Wes(02) Bounty Hunter - Suited an booted in military gear. - NEUTRAL
Lynched Day 2 - Manic(05) Ninja - Dark Black Outfit with sword on his back - NEUTRAL
Died Night 2 - SVH(04) Egor - Hunchback with scraggy clothes - Evil
Died Day 3 via Bomb - Currieman(08) Evil Entity - Deep Black hooded robes - Evil
Died Night 3 - Stevenryals(06) Flower Power Dude - Flowery Shirt with shades - Good
Died Night 3 - Laserblue(12) Schizophrenic - Black Suit - Good/Evil - Neutral
Died Night 3 - MikeBlue(01) Shaolin Disciple - Orange Robes with bald head - Good

You will require 3 for the lynch...

• Busy Bee
« Reply #653 on: June 26, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »
well before the bomb went off i had voted for Bluestars, she did not have the time to respond so

vote Bluestars  from your posting i don't believe you are good, so what are you ? Neutral or Evil ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #654 on: June 26, 2009, 12:54:31 AM »
holy dog doo alright a few deaths .. and some interesting night moves .. laser wasn't good after all but he wasn't evil either  :-\

I'm going to have another look at what people said they could or couldn't do at night eg rest up etc .. see if anything stands out .. of the other 4 left Amadjin's claim of doctor still stands albiet with bloody clothes .. TCH's killer priest (maybe your Tom Crusie and a scientologist?) has me baffled .. and then we have no indication about Bluestars or FBN's characters ..  

well before the bomb went off i had voted for Bluestars, she did not have the time to respond so
vote Bluestars  from your posting i don't believe you are good, so what are you ? Neutral or Evil ?
posted while I was writing .. I'm not going to vote just yet as with 3 votes needed and the possiblity 2 will lynch I'll give Bluestars and everyone else some time to make comments today .. unless TCH you have more to add

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #655 on: June 26, 2009, 02:22:11 AM »
Im going to VOTE Amadjin
if he is who he says he is... he watched 3 people die...
now that to me is NOT an act of a good person...
why wouldnt you have saved one ??
also his claim of being given the names of people he can save or watch die (instead of subject numbers)... still doesnt add up...

bluestars is definitely looking suss today aswell, but needs some time to respond to the questions asked of her...

and MIASG... having parties with an evil buddy... ??
looks like you successfully attacked someone though...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #656 on: June 26, 2009, 02:31:32 AM »
and MIASG... having parties with an evil buddy... ??
looks like you successfully attacked someone though...
your an idiot .. there was no party last night .. I said I could only have the one with the beer .. subject 8 came to me .. I told you what he wore .. he was evil .. your an idiot

• Busy Bee
« Reply #657 on: June 26, 2009, 02:33:34 AM »
2 People sat on there ass!
1 Demon was summoned
2 Spells were cast
1 Person setup a deadly defensive barrier
3 People tried to protect someone
1 Person succesfully attacked someone
1 person watched 3 people die

There were 11 night actions and only 8 of us alive when we went into the night phase. As i explained yesterday i could do nothing last night, so i would be one of the 2 who did nothing.
I also was informed that someone tried to protect me.
Can any shed any light on other actions. FBN you mentioned something about only having actions everyother night, so what did you get up to last night ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #658 on: June 26, 2009, 02:48:03 AM »
its my role,im like the defib guy,of the people killed in the night phase i can bring back one of them,basically saving them
so last night no one was saved ... why?  FOS Amadjin ..

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #659 on: June 26, 2009, 02:50:38 AM »
your an idiot .. there was no party last night .. I said I could only have the one with the beer .. subject 8 came to me .. I told you what he wore .. he was evil .. your an idiot

wasn't talking about last night... the night before you had one...
so you just let some "random" come and drink all your beer ??
i think its more likely that you INVITED him...
and then used him as a scapegoat to try and claim yourself as being good...

and TCH... my actions last night were in conjuction with my actions on night 1
night 1... i made something...
what i made was an electronic protection force field that i could bestow on someone whenever i choose... this would keep them safe from any attack...
i chose to use it last night on subject 10...

so i am one of the 3 people who tried to protect someone...